the thread about nothing...

Wordle 584 2/6

⬛🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

0239F5C2-CF05-4EFF-813B-C394FB0551EE.jpeg

No shade but wrestling in this era was the ****. The Rock was THE MAN, haven't watched in 20 years, but remember talking with everyone at school about what happened the day after RAW.....WWF was listed on the stock exchange and all that, it was huge :pimp:

Last edited:
The Toilet seat at my job.
Been like that since I been working there, about half a year now. Gave it a chance thinking something would have been done about it… but nothing.

A 6 BILLION DOLLAR Company…. SMFH.. What a shame.
Can’t wait to find a new job where people actually care. ☹️ I hate this disgusting place. 🤮

086FF910-2111-47F1-9DC4-06BE37CB825B.jpeg

If Mountain Dew and Burger King teamed up they could make the most annoying commercial in the history of television

The Toilet seat at my job.
Been like that since I been working there, about half a year now. Gave it a chance thinking something would have been done about it… but nothing.

A 6 BILLION DOLLAR Company…. SMFH.. What a shame.
Can’t wait to find a new job where people actually care. ☹️ I hate this disgusting place. 🤮

086FF910-2111-47F1-9DC4-06BE37CB825B.jpeg
they cant even hire housekeeping.

No shade but wrestling in this era was the ****. The Rock was THE MAN, haven't watched in 20 years, but remember talking with everyone at school about what happened the day after RAW.....WWF was listed on the stock exchange and all that, it was huge :pimp:

Man, the one event where the ROCK butchered Toronto fans for me was the best. fans went go crazy booing the ROCK then cheering him and laughing at the same time afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom