the thread about nothing...

Copped these yesterday, my future beaters. Glad to found em at Marshall's, was bout to order these off NDC but they weren't there anymore.

20230124_115455.jpg

9EF7FE57-5CEB-4A3F-A76B-FE3625846B32.jpeg

B8EC8045-DBEF-45B6-8387-21CC1B800BEB.jpeg

Can anyone from Portland confirm this? I’m inside Senator Merkley’s office here at the Capitol.
Can confirm. Lived in Portland for 5 years. People damn near revolted when they revealed the new carpet. They still have some of the original in some part of pdx. People were so carpet crazy they sold off 1 x 1 foot squares to people that wanted them. The pattern has since been incorporated into other things you'll see in Portland. They even have socks with the pattern on them.

Can confirm. Lived in Portland for 5 years. People damn near revolted when they revealed the new carpet. They still have some of the original in some part of pdx. People were so carpet crazy they sold off 1 x 1 foot squares to people that wanted them. The pattern has since been incorporated into other things you'll see in Portland. They even have socks with the pattern on them.

imma need to scoop this then lol

Not a weather chasing expert, but I'm pretty sure driving into a tornado is bad.

Bro. I used to be obsessed with tornadoes. Almost entertained the idea of being a meteorologist/stormchaser, and then we moved to Iowa...and then "Twister" came out. Every time a bad storm came through, I was shook.

Back
Top Bottom