the thread about nothing...

Google sent me a Google Maps pin for being a dedicated local guide/review'er on Google.
20230524_160343.jpg
Screenshot_20230524_181401_Gallery.jpg
This is so fire.
I’d sport that every time the suits came out.

I was surprised yesterday as well like "what?".
I swear it didn’t even sound real. To me she was one of those people I thought would be around forever. I know we don’t live forever but I never expected her passing despite her age.

I kinda want a PS5 but I got a load of backlog games tho lol PS1-4, GameCube, and the mini consoles.
Take turns playing what you feel like. You don’t have to finish any game/system in any order.

Best friend’s feeling suicidal again, just when I thought she’s been improving in the past few weeks. :smh:
She’s bipolar so that aggravates her depression issues even more.

I think I managed to cheer her up slightly but some of these texts were pretty harrowing…

Text Excerpt (translated):
Her:
When I feel good, everything’s fine. When I feel bad, I feel suïcidal
I’m not allowed to feel bad anywhere, it pushes everyone away. Everyone gives up on me. Out of nowhere, my roommates, one of whom is a psychology student, are kicking me out because according to them, “they couldn’t stand to see [her] struggle with herself.”
My dad is the only one in my family who hasn’t given up on me yet. My mom doesn’t want me around anymore, my brother says I “ruin the vibe”, …

She seems to feel a bit better for now at least.
I reminded her that I’ll always allow her to be sad and let all her emotions out around me. Even though we’re best friends and she knows this, the bipolar or depression issue always seems to make her feel helpless and alone, requiring a reminder.

Whenever she’s been suicidal, I’ve always been able to cheer her back up for at least some time but I continue wondering what’ll happen the one time I’m unable to get through to her…

Back
Top Bottom