the thread about nothing...

i'm in charge of getting some customized items for year-end gifts for the company.. but i'm stumped right now.

previous things that we've given out:
-hydroflask mugs with our logo
-shot glasses with our logo
-anker batteries with our logo
-throw blankets with our logo

i'd like something outside of the box, any suggestions?

Popsocket or an umbrella.

If you end up doing one of those id like one pls and thanks.

IMG_0372.jpeg

Job is funny. If I wfh they monitor login/out etc but if I'm in the office I can disappear for 2 hours with hardly a word :lol:
Funny you say that because my supervisor has some of his team that works from home and some that goes in the office. I work in the office. The amount of extra time he gives us for breaks and meetings is crazy. So it is true what you say about wfh. They watch you like a hawk.

Anyone else's notifications tweaking? Seems like I'm maxing out at 10. Any additional notifications beyond that got automatically marked as read.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240612_045209_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240612_045209_Chrome.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 57

Is this bad to talk about?

never understood religious folks' logic –if god created everything and everyone, then did god not create the LGBTQ+ community, as well?

doctor/therapist came through with the subtle jab at homeboy's intelligence. "some people will take a statistic and because they don't know how to properly read the statistic, that's how you infer improper information" hella moded :lol:

I’m surprised aura is now being used in people’s vocabulary. That’s been a thing for a while hasn’t it?
dave-chappelle-rick-james.gif

I hate the Red Sox and the Celtics
jason tatum has a terrible looking jumpshot
and game in general
everything just looks like it hurts

toilet?
say goodbye to your kidneys

this guy really is a comedian

worked at an e commerce sneaker/clothing company
we worked with them wholesale
you wouldnt believe the demand
especially during/after corona

they capped their retailer stock
so we couldnt replenish as much as we wanted

we spent maybe 300k a week on reorders with them to replenish our site
and we wouldve gladly given then 3 mil a week
but they dont want thet
it was that wild

never understood religious folks' logic –if god created everything and everyone, then did god not create the LGBTQ+ community, as well?

doctor/therapist came through with the subtle jab at homeboy's intelligence. "some people will take a statistic and because they don't know how to properly read the statistic, that's how you infer improper information" hella moded :lol:
Yea but Peru ain’t going for it

With me being a basketball fan for as long as I was young and seeing, information, playing the love and at this point in Jason Tatum career him getting a ring to me is mind blowing 0] 0]0]

Back
Top Bottom