The Thread About Nothing...

Hadnt check Youtube accounts I used to keep up with til last nite and I realized that Youtube closed pennyccw account.

what a sad day.

He had sooo many Gem performances from AI :smh:

Just finished watching.... Appreciate greatness.

Dream vs Diesel 1995 NBA Finals

:smh: :smh: The fact that #12 is even compared to Shaq

Hakeem, one of the best shot blockers was abused, and Hakeem annihilated Shaq on the low/mid block.

The Talent on the floor, the pace of play. :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Really wish I could go back and watch those Finals. So many storylines in hindsight.

I wish the NBA would sell the past finals series. 90-2000 every series was appreciated. in HD!!!!!!

Last of all, NBA on NBC coverage was :pimp:

Last edited:
1. It has been close to 10 years and I still haven't fully accepted ESPN/ABC owning the rights to broadcast NBA games.

2. Nick Van Exel Greatest Games: 40 Points vs Sonics (1995) - YouTube

I wish the NBA would sell the past finals series. 90-2000 every series was appreciated. in HD!!!!!!

Last of all, NBA on NBC coverage was :pimp:
Agreed with all of this.

I recorded this year's ECF and the Finals on my DVR... still on there. 1% of remaining space :lol:

Elimination Game... Panama down 5-7 to Chinese Taipei in the last inning. Bases loaded, 2 out. :nerd:

Don't ever watch the LLWS, but just randomly had it on and the situation just TOOK ON A WHOLE NEW INTRIGUE!

Edit: Tie. :wow: Under the third basemen's glove. They could win it right here...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom