The thread about nothing

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

30t6p3b.gif
NT doesnt want to give Ed a chance & sleep on yela 
tired.gif

ohwell.gif
 Ed is going to be a big crossover eventually, people just don't know yet. And Yela is better than 90% of the trash out there now. Oh well. 

PS, I liked all the songs you posted up for real. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

ohwell.gif
 Ed is going to be a big crossover eventually, people just don't know yet. And Yela is better than 90% of the trash out there now. Oh well. 

pimp.gif
truth & thanks
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
I mess with both dudes, but i want to hear more tracks with Yela actually spittin like i know he can...and i thought that EP they had together was wack

Originally Posted by smellyginger

The Minstrel Show vs The Listening?

its hard to choose, which do you prefer

Tough but the minstrel show is better to me. Heres another hard one.. Low end theory or Midnight maruaders ?

Im not a huge fan of meek mill, but i LOVE how he puts on for Philly. He shows so much love to Freeway, Beans and Chris. It would be dope if he got all those guys and went on an east coast tour. I think more artists should do this with local artists from their cities, it would be cheap, allow a more middle ground artist to headline a tour, and help the guys on the bottom

Originally Posted by solarius49

Im not a huge fan of meek mill, but i LOVE how he puts on for Philly. He shows so much love to Freeway, Beans and Chris. It would be dope if he got all those guys and went on an east coast tour. I think more artists should do this with local artists from their cities, it would be cheap, allow a more middle ground artist to headline a tour, and help the guys on the bottom
Yea I can't stand Meek Mill, but if there's something to give him props on, it's definitely his grinding to get where he is, and how hard he reps for his city, especially 
since I'm a big fan of Free and Beans.

There's a slow R&B track I've been recently hearing after hours on the radio and I can't find the name. The guy singing it sounds like Musiq Soulchild but it isn't him. If any of you could help me with a name I'd appreciate it.

If Jay or Wayne didn't refer to themselves as the best rapper alive, no one else would have. They basically convinced everyone that they were.

Nas is an amazing lyricist but a boring rapper.

Wayne is just letting the drugs talk now.

I still don't understand why such menacing behavior is so glorified and affectionately referred to as street cred.

Big Krit is talented but his voice/ accent are unbearable.

College Dropout is easily Ye's best work, mbdtf is easily second. LR was OK and Graduation was not good at all to me.

A lot of rappers don't talk about anything in particular.

Had the rappers been excluded, Pretty Rickys Blue Star album would have been a top 10 r&b album of our generation.

I do not understand why Lil B is relevant.

Cam is literally on another level, to the point where he basically speaks his own language.

Lupe should have either been a poet or a college professor, he's to intelligent to limit himself to a 4 minute song... That and he's lame as a rapper.

On the low, Boosie and Webbie are the 2pac and snoop dogg of the south in a sense. Most won't understand what I mean, I already know.

^^^I know exactly what you mean about Boosie and Webbie from a content perspective, but Boosie is an octave
or two from sounding like Amil, and Webbie's flow is just horrible in general.

The South has some of the worst lyricists ever but their flows, beats and hooks has made them the hottest region of them all. Hence why every rapper now sounds like theyre barely trying but in another way it has helped some ppl trying to be rappers realize that they dont have to be super lyrical if they focus on making better songs all around. Super lyrical songs are cool and all but they get boring after awhile

Webbie's flow is horrible? I know we all have our own opinions, but I think flow is one of Webbie's best aspects. 

Back
Top Bottom