The thread about nothing

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

didn't realize Chief Keef was only 16 years old. tatted up
eek.gif

He's not 16

Frank Ocean admitted to playing for both teams….not surprised. Wait till most of your "favorite artists" come out and admit what I already know...

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Frank Ocean admitted to playing for both teams….not surprised. Wait till most of your "favorite artists" come out and admit what I already know...
how is this suppose to affect our lifes?

Denzel Curry & J.K The Rapper go too hard. Rvxdxr Klvn & FANG are the 2 of the best up & coming underground hip hop collectives

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

Why is it that when the GOAT's are discussed.. Reflection Eternal's Train of Thought is never brought up?

If any Kweli album is ever brought up in any GOAT discussion it'll be the Blackstar album, imo

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

how is this suppose to affect our lifes?

It's not supposed to.

#1, I don't care.

#2, I the "evidence" they say he's bi, is that he says "him" on some tracks.
he's a song writer, he could have made the song for a female, and kept it, knowing it would cause controversy.

did you read the "proof?" 
or you just going off what you been hearin?

i'm just sayin cuz the proof is from this one random review that says he said "him" in a love song. we don't get the whole line...just a that he says him. 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

I'm the illest ***** live, watch me prove it
I snatch your crown witcha head still attatched to it
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Denzel Curry & J.K The Rapper go too hard. Rvxdxr Klvn & FANG are the 2 of the best up & coming underground hip hop collectives
Don't know JK, but that dude Denzel Curry is a savage, and I think he's only 16. His freestyle right here...maaaaaan
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

Why is it that when the GOAT's are discussed.. Reflection Eternal's Train of Thought is never brought up?

If any Kweli album is ever brought up in any GOAT discussion it'll be the Blackstar album, imo
Wouldn't you say both album had an equal impact though?

Back
Top Bottom