the thread about TWOs

freakin FNL keeps denying my freakin card now i have 3 pending transactions that used up my available credit and cant use the car anymore SMH!!!

yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wtf?????? it gave me the "limited to 1 per customer" message and i'm sure i only chose 1.

FNL wont even let me use Bill Me Later anymore, haha. They don't want me to get any shoes. That used to be my fall back when they denied every payment possible.

Still waiting on NDC but got they on SP like 5 mins ago... Order wouldn't go thru until like my 5th try, hopefully I don't get cancelled... Doing this outside my local spot which only got 8 pairs in... There's like 50 ppl camped out front of Nike DC (Gtown)... These seem limited in my area but can't speak for the HoH's...

I always have trouble logging in and adding to cart on SP. Site never seems to work right for me.

thing about finishline is they won't let you use your card on Jordan releases, but if you buy something else (i.e. a shirt) it goes thru just fine. never understood that about them and still don't have a clear answer why.

finally got thru NDC....FNL WC would have been nice but they just lost mu business again for denying all the payment methods i used

yea... In line on FTL (50 min wait). I think I'm just going to move on to next week.

thing about finishline is they won't let you use your card on Jordan releases, but if you buy something else (i.e. a shirt) it goes thru just fine. never understood that about them and still don't have a clear answer why.
not true
i just used my card and only had the 2's in cart and it went through the first time. ive used my amex on there too with no problems.

damn...NDC tweeted sold out msg.

Are these limited or GR? my local HOH only 24 pairs...they got more baron 1s last week than these.

Back
Top Bottom