the thread about TWOs

time out / site down page nike.com, but hold on my account. this is has been the trend on NDC lately, anybody seeing this as well or can speak to what is going on...

Revamped with a clean, streamlined aesthetic, the Air Jordan 2 Retro 25th Anniversary Men's Shoe makes a comeback with reflective features and signature details that celebrate 25 years in the making.

.....is what the description says

got kobes in cart but im still waiting on the j's. weird. added both about the same time.

Still waiting on NDC but got they on SP like 5 mins ago... Order wouldn't go thru until like my 5th try, hopefully I don't get cancelled... Doing this outside my local spot which only got 8 pairs in... There's like 50 ppl camped out front of Nike DC (Gtown)... These seem limited in my area but can't speak for the HoH's...

I actually got these off NDC using my phone. That just goes to show that these are being slept on. I NEVER get anything off NDC. Maybe it's because they added the "prove your human" system but I doubt it.

Just got thru on ndc.. added to cart as soon as link was available. So I waited about 24 minutes. GL to everybody still waiting. 

Does anyone else have problems with FNL? They never take my paypal or card.

I've personally never had a problem with payment on FL. I just always get the splash screen after I click "checkout." Sometimes the shoe is still available after it comes back up..sometimes not. Happened again this morning, but I was still able to cop. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom