The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

yeah that movement is incredible, dual timezone and annual calendar plus utilizing the fluted bezel to adjust them

and the fluted bezel is just a beaut in person

you think it's going to have the same demand as the Daytonas?

Last edited:
yeah that movement is incredible, dual timezone and annual calendar plus utilizing the fluted bezel to adjust them

and the fluted bezel is just a beaut in person

you think it's going to have the same demand as the Daytonas?

I really don't think it will have the ongoing demand that the Daytona's have, but while the hype is hot, they'll be impossible to get your hands on. It really depends on the production numbers, I think whoever wants one will be able to get one by this time next year.

Skydweller isn't a watch that people are really willing to pay MSRP and above for.

Looks like I'll have to settle for that Sky-Dweller while I wait for my Daytona-C to arrive (in 2019).

edit: Just called. 1st on the list.

Last edited:
Black. I usually prefer white dials but my 15400 is white I think black looks way nicer on this particular Dweller.

^ I'll call tomorrow to see if I can put my name down for blue as well. Hopefully the Canadian dollar gets even worse come summertime (I get paid in USD so I wanna see that sucker tank) and you'll be able to come up for less than retail. I have a decent relationship with my SA so it shouldn't be a problem.

no coke but we go get fruity pebbles

View media item 2376401

17435973_10212365992735581_732816914616640797_o.jpg

yellow gold = $27,500
white gold = $28,800
everose gold is priced the same as white gold I think, I forget

^ I'll call tomorrow to see if I can put my name down for blue as well. Hopefully the Canadian dollar gets even worse come summertime (I get paid in USD so I wanna see that sucker tank) and you'll be able to come up for less than retail. I have a decent relationship with my SA so it shouldn't be a problem.

Ooh that is excellent. I'm gonna call the store I got my ROC from and inquire but I'm not sure how far it will get me. I need to start buying from boutiques more so they take me seriously. For the Daytona C I was first on the list but never got a call ever.

The more I look at the Dweller, the more I want it. I'm normally not a fan of watches that are bigger than 40mm, but the Dweller wears well. Also kinda LOLing at all the people that bought the white gold Dweller and are pissed (as they should be). Rolex did a great job pricing this as they now have a mid-market stainless offering to compete with AP. Dollar for dollar, I would take this over the 15400 any day.

The lists for the Daytona and the BLNR here are still pretty bad. Wonder how it'll be for the Basel 2017 lists

Back
Top Bottom