The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

That 41 is so much better than the most recent 40 in my opinion. Looks great man.

I currently daily a 41mm Royal Oak Chrono, so I’ll post some side by side photos. I tend to like smaller watches since I have a smaller wrist, but I’m not mad at all about the increase.

I was able to grab a sub 41 last week.
Need that Kermit 2020 tho.

BF7667B5-8FE9-463F-B784-50D2CC51BD17_1_105_c.jpeg
There a protective case on the bezel?

how? I can't tell the difference in terms in looks

other than the new movement?
Easiest way is to look at the dial and down at 6 o'clock and between the Swiss made you'll find a crown if you have a new 41mm sub. The older models do not have this.

So what is everyone goal piece for 2021? I'm planning on finally crossing off the Planet Ocean this year.
I'd expect a update in 2021/2022. It would seem as if they are trying to roll out METAS certification across their collections. It would be nice to have a couple of tweaks to the design (bracelet taper and adjustment), colour options and dial

I'd expect a update in 2021/2022. It would seem as if they are trying to roll out METAS certification across their collections. It would be nice to have a couple of tweaks to the design (bracelet taper and adjustment), colour options and dial

Doing the METAS across the board would be nice, but my concern would be the increase of price. I already think that with the short supply on steel sports Rolex's we will see a price increase for Omega regardless.

those tools kind of scares me from buying used, im no expert so those looked good to decent to me, had i bought that watch i probably wouldnt have known how much was done to it

as for 2021, its the same watches on my list for years that i refuse to pay resale for or be included in a bundle with undesirables, its really just a matter of it being available and douchebag ADs not holding out

not removing any metal? :rofl:
must be magic

What she did to that rolex was tragic, and it can probably only be done one more time before it starts looking warped. To the uninitiated, you probably look at that and think, wow i'll do it to my watch right now.

those tools kind of scares me from buying used, im no expert so those looked good to decent to me, had i bought that watch i probably wouldnt have known how much was done to it

as for 2021, its the same watches on my list for years that i refuse to pay resale for or be included in a bundle with undesirables, its really just a matter of it being available and douchebag ADs not holding out

Where are you located? The proper way to refinish a watch with the advancements in technology is to laser weld the pits with 904L steel soldering wire and fill all of the pits/deep scratches back, and then some extra, and then to polish the whole watch down flat, thus not having to remove tons of layers from the watch. ( think of it like bondo/body filler on a car, except way better and more advanced). I own all of this equipment for gemcutting and jewelry manufacturing though, not as a hobbyist.

Doing the METAS across the board would be nice, but my concern would be the increase of price. I already think that with the short supply on steel sports Rolex's we will see a price increase for Omega regardless.
I'm done with Rolex at least through an AD for now as I really don't like how they've been operating so unless something amazing drops e.g coke gmt, black red milgauss, or exp II 40mm ceramic with red gmt hand. Otherwise I'll be looking for some new omega offerings maybe an update of this.
887fc-seamaster2b2bplanet2b2bocean2bliquidmetalc2aelimited2b2bedition2b1.jpg

C5AC05C4-88B9-4FF8-A4F5-70A0D20F9EAC.jpeg
Nothing crazy - just wanted to share my first pre-owned Rolex. Definitely an impulse buy since I fell in love with the engine turned bezel right off the bat after seeing the 15210. Got a pretty decent deal on it considering it came with original box and papers.
Looking to wear this daily and possibly getting a 34mm OP sometime in the future.

iirc the moonwatch comes with two extra straps, at leadt the sapphire version

werent they discontinuing the current ones? i hope the new one comes with a smaller case, go the opposite way of rolex

Where are you located?
la area

feel like my ADs pretty much forgotten me, the SA i bought several watches at St Cross is gone and everytime i got there and tell em i got my daytona there and they just look at me like im just BS, imma call em out on it one day and tell em to look at their records

polachecks, ben bridge and bhindi shows no love anymore either, guessin they just put their time on their bigger clients

Back
Top Bottom