The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

im on the opposite spectrum though, i am unable to wear bigger watches like the new IWC big pilot 43, finally its smaller and they made it even more perfect by removing the date but then 43mm is still way too big

the same with this one as well, the JLC reverso, oh how I would love to own one but the ones I like just overhangs and this new green dialed one (another green dialed watch) is gorgeous but i just cant own it, just glad cartier continues to make theirs in smaller size (also mostly because they got a lot of female customers, probably more than most)

1617891035683.png

The new tt explorer 1 looks like it’ll be nice on women. I need that steel one even more now after seeing pics now. Such a timeless and classic watch design

Really like the white face chrono on the fabric strap.
The pushers look quite large though. I’d like to see it in person.

tudor always got their stock ready to go once its announced, chronos already in stores and that panda might be a must have even if its at the most limit of the size i can wear (41mm case and 14.5mm thick)

the taupe bb58 is interesting, all brushed but it has that silvery sheen and its like if you shot the bb59 in black and white or something :lol:

tudor always got their stock ready to go once its announced, chronos already in stores and that panda might be a must have even if its at the most limit of the size i can wear (41mm case and 14.5mm thick)

the taupe bb58 is interesting, all brushed but it has that silvery sheen and its like if you shot the bb59 in black and white or something :lol:

The silver BB just glistens.

i actually kind of, sort of like the fluted dial as long it goes with the fluted bezel and jubilee bracelet, i can see owning the blue one

1618120800905.jpeg

1618120836265.jpeg

the palm dial looks better in live pics but still an easy pass
1618121051062.jpeg

1618121066872.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom