The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

It's getting pretty annoying the amount of hoops you need to jump through and hurdles you need to cross in order to buy alot of stuff nowadays

Bought an 8 pack of NATOs for my Casio Duro off of Amazon. I was pleasantly surprised by them.

Screenshot_20220125-160616_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220125-160636_Gallery.jpg

trying to decide between a jaeger master control or iwc Portuguese for my next watch. open to hearing of any alternatives as well though if anyone has suggestions.

i have an iwc portuguese chrono so i am biased but i love it, its my first big watch purchase and my feeling for it hasnt waned after all this year

the new portuguese 40 is nice and clean and i believe it has an in--house movement now an has a nice bracelet

with that said, jlc is called the watchmakers watch for a reason so thats not a bad choice either but it does look bland to me and i dont like/need the date so it loses to me on symmetry

for jlc, id suggest the ultra thin moonphase or the perpetual calendar if $$$ is not an issue

imma throw out other dress watches to consider and you can google em since copying and pasting pics on the new NT is all messed up right now

glashutte original sixties
vacheron constantin 56
vacheron constantin traditionelle
vacheron constantin patrimony
patek calatrava
grand seiko omiwatari
h moser endeavor
piaget antiplano
a lange saxonia

the new 37mm RO in light blue is so nice but that 2tones nice too, i wonder if my allocation moves over to the new ref?

ap_1-1_DI_Final02-scaled.jpg

ap_11-1_DI_Final02.jpeg

L1310383.jpeg

DSCF1262.jpeg

DSCF1254.jpg

DSCF1317.jpeg

i have an iwc portuguese chrono so i am biased but i love it, its my first big watch purchase and my feeling for it hasnt waned after all this year

the new portuguese 40 is nice and clean and i believe it has an in--house movement now an has a nice bracelet

with that said, jlc is called the watchmakers watch for a reason so thats not a bad choice either but it does look bland to me and i dont like/need the date so it loses to me on symmetry

for jlc, id suggest the ultra thin moonphase or the perpetual calendar if $$$ is not an issue

imma throw out other dress watches to consider and you can google em since copying and pasting pics on the new NT is all messed up right now

glashutte original sixties
vacheron constantin 56
vacheron constantin traditionelle
vacheron constantin patrimony
patek calatrava
grand seiko omiwatari
h moser endeavor
piaget antiplano
a lange saxonia

definitely going to look into some of these. the iwc portuguese is what initially got me into watches so i might just do it to finally scratch that itch though.

to be fair, rolex doesnt care about the cellini either :lol:

Beautiful watch regardless - believe last year was the last

Rolex doesn’t care about dress watches in general - big miss imo

Hoping you can join the AP family this year my man! Let me know if I can help in LA!

i think rolex just views their datejusts and day-dates as their dress watch especially in the fluted/jubilee and fluted/presidential combos

アミーゴ アミーゴ thanks for the offer, i’ll let you know, my SA is extremely busy right now after yesterdays announcement so I havent heard form him

i think rolex just views their datejusts and day-dates as their dress watch especially in the fluted/jubilee and fluted/presidential combos

アミーゴ アミーゴ thanks for the offer, i’ll let you know, my SA is extremely busy right now after yesterdays announcement so I havent heard form him

Anything for the Nt crew!

do you have connects with the BH AP boutique? i think thats the only way to secure one right now, if you know someone thats a legacy customer then maybe they can buy it for you and then you pay them

Back
Top Bottom