The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

That green GMT looks weird. Hopefully they’ll release a right-handed version later. I really wanted the all black one back like rumored.

thi is the first must have for me, black tank must!

71820E69-7A10-4374-8C57-5D47A719FB44.jpeg
Need! Is there a release date? Any chance there could be a gold option?

Gold case one could easily be a daily wearer…

Speaking of Cartier…Anybody rock with the large Santos regularly? Legit nice piece but that polished bezel is probably a scratch magnet…Not sure if I could get steady wear out of it…

its just one of those things you got to live with but whats good with the tank is that its not a huge chunk of metal, its small and slim and its not gon’ get caught in things unless you’re just swinging your arms like this wherever you go

1648689421458.gif

on my run, i was thinking about the LHD GMT and just thought about adjusting the time and how awkward that thing is going to be unless its a daily wearer

im pretty much gon have to do it upside down

very nice, i wish the cartier tank bracelet tapered though, its like wearing a bracelet chain without tapering :lol: still ice though and its a quick change system too

That’s exactly how I felt. Wish it tapered. It literally is like wearing a bracelet that happens to also tell time.

Yup, I bought mine on a bracelet and while I actually liked wearing it more than I thought I would, I went back for two straps and buckles soon after. The straps taper slightly and it looks better in my opinion but happy to have options now.

Wearing the black one now. You can kind of see the taper in the second shot.

520B9117-674B-4954-920C-DDBB12E57BF1.jpeg

F43E06B5-783A-4F7B-A411-EF318124447A.jpeg

its a strap monster, you can get a lot of looks to dress it up or down, croc, cordovan, suede, etc... they all look good with it

its funny the reverso was posted because i like those reverso style and want to try it on a tank, im just too cheap to pay a few hundred bucks on it

Tried on the mid size Reverso also but forgot to snap a pic. The proportions felt off since it is fairly thick. I’d like to try the xl tank too

MoonSwatch on their website has the add to cart button but greyed out now

might be available much sooner than later

need this tank louis in rose gold though
1648706494953.jpeg
ohh frick this is hard! i went into cartier yesterday and tried on a small sized tank. Finally my thin wrists come in clutch. This is def a must have. I asked them about it but they didn't give me any info

Back
Top Bottom