The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Haha that doesn't count lol. It's a $170 beater. Probably not even keeping it. Telling you, I have my Deep Sea and should be getting a GMT shortly. After that all I really want is a Polar Explorer II. Maaaaaybe a 43mm Black/red Sea Dweller. That's really all that interests me. If I won the lottery on Friday, maybe I'd buy the gold GMT with blue dial but that's really it.

The helium valve has become a bit of a symbol i think, you see it and you know from across the room youre looking at some form of Omega.

I agree. As an SMP owner, I like the escape valve. Of course don't use it, but like the aesthetics.

The valve completely turns me off to those omegas. If it weren’t for that I’d have one.

Did I read that right that new speedys have screw down crown?
Oh sorry that was poor wording by me, dont use the crown while in the pool….

Oh sorry that was poor wording by me, dont use the crown while in the pool….
Gotcha. I have like a 2018/2019 era speedmaster and I’m always nervous when I wear it, usually take it off to wash my hands. No way I’m going near a pool with it. :lol:

Gotcha. I have like a 2018/2019 era speedmaster and I’m always nervous when I wear it, usually take it off to wash my hands. No way I’m going near a pool with it. :lol:
Yeah its a worry…

Fudge it. This next one i buy im wearing in the pool.

If it gets water in it itll be their fault….

0886B32A-3865-45CA-925F-07F81F9BC574.jpeg
Put a brown silicone strap I bought from Amazon, really happy with the look of it.

Saw Sebastian Vettels retiring, caught him rocking this casio, thought oh thats nice ill see if i can find out what it is and grab one. Then saw the $28,000 price tag and thought yeah nah. Nice though.
CEB10520-A921-43CB-B6A8-A365C27103B1.jpeg

Anyone own the Tissot PRX and the Tissot Gentleman?

Saw this review and just by visuals I may prefer the Gentleman. Let me know thoughts

2B59E94B-A6ED-4891-95CB-F591227B367C.jpeg

I think before buying I’ll try them both on and see which I like in person. I’ve already shifted from wanting a black dial to this navy blue.. it’s grown on me.

Anyone own the Tissot PRX and the Tissot Gentleman?

Saw this review and just by visuals I may prefer the Gentleman. Let me know thoughts

2B59E94B-A6ED-4891-95CB-F591227B367C.jpeg

I think before buying I’ll try them both on and see which I like in person. I’ve already shifted from wanting a black dial to this navy blue.. it’s grown on me.
I don’t have a clue which model I have but I really enjoy mine. I remember it being around €800, which seemed very high to me for a Tissot but the craftsmanship is there and I was looking for a two-tone watch to match my mixed jewelry setup.
Tissot in general has some interesting classy designs, and fit really well too. In my case it was the dial that really caught my eye initially, and it’s an oldschool handwind so that’s when I knew this was the one.

From the pics you posted, the one on the right looks best imo. Love that kind of strap design.
B520ABF8-2708-4D19-B571-0C0F53A5B118.jpeg

Last edited:
Bracelet makes the prx. Very blingy when it catches the light on a wrist roll. I think if you tried both on you go for the prx based on that.

I don’t have a clue which model I have but I really enjoy mine. I remember it being around €800, which seemed very high to me for a Tissot but the craftsmanship is there and I was looking for a two-tone watch to match my mixed jewelry setup.
Tissot in general has some interesting classy designs, and fit really well too. In my case it was the dial that really caught my eye initially, and it’s an oldschool handwind so that’s when I knew this was the one.

From the pics you posted, the one on the right looks best imo. Love that kind of strap design.
B520ABF8-2708-4D19-B571-0C0F53A5B118.jpeg
pretty sure it says Le Locle on the dial?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom