The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Obviously it's fake but it's a good quality one made in Germany I have a connect out there
Paid $100 bucks, better than shelling out 12 grand for a watch that only difference is the pusher thinners, and the rehaut
So chill fall back
If you only paid $100 for it then Stevie Wonder could tell its fake by just holding it. 

They actually make fake ones that have Swiss movement in them now, but we don't cosign fakes on NT unless you're 15 and don't know any better. The bad part is you were going to play it off as real until people called you out. 

Last edited:
It's real b copped it from Ben Baller
:stoneface: >D
Your girl got her teeth pushed in and her coochie smell like defrosted shrimp :x
Ok Mr. Rolex humble brag sit yo happy *** down :wink:
Duly noted, thanks Franklin :stoneface:

Obviously it's fake but it's a good quality one made in Germany I have a connect out there

Paid $100 bucks, better than shelling out 12 grand for a watch that only difference is the pusher thinners, and the rehaut

So chill fall back

It's actually not a really good quality one, not even close.

Source: own two daytonas.
Sell a brother one :lol:

I may be down to do this! But TBH you may not be a fan. It's small on the wrist even compared to a ceramic sub, let alone a deep sea lol.

No need to justify buying a fake watch. It is what it is.
The question is, when somebody comments on your watch, actually pointing out that it's a Rolex, do you tell them it's fake or say "thanks man" and keep it moving?
Just curious.

If you only paid $100 for it then Stevie Wonder could tell its fake by just holding it. 

They actually make fake ones that have Swiss movement in them now, but we don't cosign fakes on NT unless you're 15 and don't know any better. The bad part is you were going to play it off as real until people called you out. 
Still pull mo biddies with it then you ever did with your real one bud
roll.gif

It's actually not a really good quality one, not even close.

Source: own two daytonas.
I may be down to do this! But TBH you may not be a fan. It's small on the wrist even compared to a ceramic sub, let alone a deep sea lol.
Sure sure
grin.gif

The question is, when somebody comments on your watch, actually pointing out that it's a Rolex, do you tell them it's fake or say "thanks man" and keep it moving?
Just curious.
I tell the **** it's real, don't care what any other homie says cuz they wearing michael kors anyway
roll.gif

But the bottom line is
[Interruptions]
I’m talkin right now
And lemme tell ya somethin
If you like talking to me on this show
You’ll let me talk when im out here
[Attempted Interruptions]
The bottom line for these people right here is
If you’re a man
You don’t cry about it
Ya take life
The ups and downs
If you’re a real man
Ya never go down ya just stay up
That’s why I’m the World Champion
That’s why this sport coat cost Eight hundred dollars
And that cost Two hundred
And I donno what that cost, I’d be ashamed to wear it
That’s why I wear Lizard shoes, and a Rolex watch
And I’ve got a limousine sittin out there, a mile long
With twenty-five women, just dying for me to go
Woo!
Because I'm the World Champion, sucker
No man's gonna take this from me unless it's done in the ring
And next time you have the opportunity, talk to your accountant
And look who built the building your officed in

Last edited:
Shocked to see how well this campaign did, given the price point and how beyond played out this style of watch is. Their cost, as an FYI, is between $20 - $30 per unit.

Just curious.

Based off of his responses I'd say he's fooled his entire high school class and now he thinks he's something.

100 dollar fake from Germany but that watch is for sure Chinese. Should've made a friend in China and gotten it for 50 instead of paying resale.

Based off of his responses I'd say he's fooled his entire high school class and now he thinks he's something.

100 dollar fake from Germany but that watch is for sure Chinese. Should've made a friend in China and gotten it for 50 instead of paying resale.
roll.gif

Why you mad though go flourish with your lil 1980 rollie and GOMD

Last edited:
There are so many Rolex look a like watches that you can find and buy for $100 that are better quality and will last longer than a fake Rolex.

:rofl:

Why you mad though go flourish with your lil 1980 rollie and GTF

Nobody's mad were just clowning on a fraud that thought he was smarter than us. You can still post and kick it in here though :nthat:

I can't believe you thought an Instagram filter would hide how fake that watch is :rofl:

Last edited:
oh nah can't do it then lol 

I thought Daytonas were bigger than that, it must wear small for a 40mm, I know my Sub wore a little bigger and chunky. 

Last edited:
Nobody's mad were just clowning on a fraud that thought he was smarter than us. You can still post and kick it in here though
nthat.gif

I can't believe you thought an Instagram filter would hide how fake that watch is
roll.gif
Lol I never said it was real and its a snapchat filter lmaoooo 
roll.gif

Get it right shun get it right

oh nah can't do it then lol 

I thought Daytonas were bigger than that, it must wear small for a 40mm, I know my Sub wore a little bigger and chunky. 

Daytonas actually measure at 38mm and it the bezel makes it look smaller too.

View media item 2131130

Last edited:
Damn, too small for sure then. I think I could rock something even bigger than the Deepsea actually.

Check IWC Big Pilot or Blancpain Fifty Fathoms or Breitling Super Avenger Black Steel or any Panerais.

Check IWC Big Pilot or Blancpain Fifty Fathoms or Breitling Super Avenger Black Steel or any Panerais.
Yep I had a PAM 112 and liked it at first but it might have had a defect or something because it kept stopping on me throughout the day so I sold it.

That's manually handwound, right?

Are you sure you were winding it enough?

I had a friend who a Speedy and was getting furious that it wasn't storing power despite him wearing it the whole day :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom