The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

If it's a daily driver and you think you can rock with it, that Red Bezel Black Bay is my favorite of all of those.

Still thinking about scooping the Bronze Black Bay. I'm fiending for a new piece and it's at least priced at a level where I don't feel guilty not putting that money away for the kids.

Daytona (which is what I really want), "Batman" GMT etc......not so much.

Last edited:
 Hey guys I wanted to ask a question.

Last weekend I went to my local AD and tried on some Subs to see if I wanted the Date or No Date. I decided on the no date, but then I was online looking around and I saw this.

Does anyone know what a good price for this bad boy is? (pre-owned) I've seen the prices on eBay, is that approximately what I should be paying for this, or are there any better deals to be had? I really like this one, I think I may be going with it, over the sub.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
 Hey guys I wanted to ask a question.

Last weekend I went to my local AD and tried on some Subs to see if I wanted the Date or No Date. I decided on the no date, but then I was online looking around and I saw this.

View media item 2232938

Does anyone know what a good price for this bad boy is? (pre-owned) I've seen the prices on eBay, is that approximately what I should be paying for this, or are there any better deals to be had? I really like this one, I think I may be going with it, over the sub.

Thanks in advance.

That's a new 2016 model, Yachtmaster 40mm with a rhodium dial, ref 116622. If you can find it for 10k it's a good price right now. You're paying extra because of the platinum bezel.

For that price you can find a modern two tone sport model brand new.

That's a new 2016 model, Yachtmaster 40mm with a rhodium dial, ref 116622. If you can find it for 10k it's a good price right now. You're paying extra because of the platinum bezel.

For that price you can find a modern two tone sport model brand new.
Ah okay thanks! I haven't found much information out there on it. I have a guy in New York that sells new Rolex's for 20% off. so it would be $9,240, which is not bad but I think I like the look of the no date sub (2016) more than this one. This one is really nice but I think it's a little too flashy for my taste.

Thanks again.

I decided to go with the 114060 like I have been planning on since I was 15 
laugh.gif
 (Well not the new ceramic sub because it didn't exist back then, but the sub in general)

Picked it up today and I am super happy with it!

Last edited:
Does anybody know if sites like Ashford.com and jomashop.com sell authentic watches? Some of their prices are a bit too good to be true.

Back
Top Bottom