The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

and they still cant even get them the ss ceramic model :lol: its got to be the two-tone model no one wanted
1612285402289.png

1612285392042.png

Hi NTer's

I've my eye on a 90s Rolex 16610 from two sources:

1. Chrono24 (box+papers, 1 year guarantee) for €9k
2. Certified pre-owned from a Rolex AD (w/o box+papers, but with 2 year guarantee) for €8.9k

Thoughts?

Peace,
-F Sharp005

Last edited:
Go with the A&D one if it looks in better condition . We talking about pretty much the same damn price

Hi NTer's

I've my eye on a 90s Rolex 16610 from two sources:

1. Chrono24 (box+papers, 1 year guarantee) for €9k
2. Certified pre-owned from a Rolex AD (w/o box+papers, but with 2 year guarantee) for €8.9k

Thoughts?

Peace,
-F Sharp005

go with Chrono24 guy. i think long term you will want the watch to be complete should you ever resell it. You will get lowballed by everyone selling an incomplete watch.

the 31mm might be your best chance at the turquoise, the 36mm and 41mm arent sitting long if it even makes it out to the display case

41s at my local dealer only going to preferred customer list. Like you said never makes the case.

I like it too but not for $30k

as a whole, its kind of an insane watch though

having a vanta black dial, the deepest black that swallows light and it's so black that even though the hands are also black, it is still very legible and it almost has this floating effect

i do wish it wasn't limited to 50 pieces because there would have been a good chance it'll hit a decent discount down the road and then it becomes a little bit more tempting

bezels grade 4 titanium

retails for $6150

and i really, really like the seamaster in white dial, it is simply a beauty and i can get over the dumb helium valve and the idiotic no-taper bracelet and even the date gap but damn i wish the watch is just smaller

damnit, nautilus being even more out of reach are affecting other ss sport watches price now, the vc overseas are actually going around a few thiusand over retail when it wasnt crazy to get about 20% discount on them about a year ago :smh:

damnit, nautilus being even more out of reach are affecting other ss sport watches price now, the vc overseas are actually going around a few thiusand over retail when it wasnt crazy to get about 20% discount on them about a year ago :smh:

the action on the overseas is long overdue.
it was never a matter of if, but when.

people been saying that about VC ever since ive learned about the trinity :lol:

i love the overseas and it is definitely overlooked and severely underrated and people been saying buy it as alternative to the RO and Nautilus but no ones really listened for maybe a good while and if it owuld take for the nautilus to his $150k on the grey market for it to be sold at 10%-20% above retail then i would consider that as simply a matter of "when" :lol:

they're bid on selling cheaper ss sport watches didnt go over as huge as many expected either and that prices of rolex/ap/pp didnt affect it, those could still be had at a decent discount

this is still nice to watch...

Back
Top Bottom