The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

F3EBC8FB-324D-4DCD-A95A-93DE7758287B.jpeg

Vacation duo. Going to have to play around with the sizing on the tank. Or maybe I’m just not used to it yet.

8EBF3C23-BBCE-4A8C-A546-B9A1D6D9D188.jpeg
BB9880D4-1CBA-4F66-B11F-ABBA211AB40A.jpeg

Went past my AD looking for a speedy. Didn’t have so I tried on these 300s instead. Definitely loved the look of these two! Although I’m not totally in love with the bracelet design.

Oh I guess they are phasing out all of their Omega’s due to Omega wanting to sell directly through their own boutiques.

they sell too much watches and not enough demand for them to go the bout0que only route

i also do not know anyone who would pay retail for an omega outside of the snoopy so theyre going to lose a lot of sales that way

the SMP300 with the black cements 3s tho :smokin

they sell too much watches and not enough demand for them to go the bout0que only route

i also do not know anyone who would pay retail for an omega outside of the snoopy so theyre going to lose a lot of sales that way

the SMP300 with the black cements 3s tho :smokin
Thanks bro! I’m leaning the rubber strap… yea I thought it odd when he said boutique only

looks good, its a strap monster, you can have 10 different straps for it and all will work

Thanks bro! I’m leaning the rubber strap… yea I thought it odd when he said boutique only

I would vote for buying on bracelet (get a discount if possible) and then adding rubber strap. Have the bracelet option is nice to have, even though the bracelet design isn't great (but is classic on that watch). I've got the blue one and find myself wearing it on bracelet more often than rubber.

What’s everybody think about the new 44mm Panerai Sub’s? Thinking I’ll take a trip to local boutique this weekend and check what they’ve got in stock…Not generally a Panerai guy but always had an eye for the Sub line…The 44mm size is just about perfect for that model…Balanced the dial out very well in comparison to the 42’s and it’s not obscenely large like the 47’s…

What’s everybody think about the new 44mm Panerai Sub’s? Thinking I’ll take a trip to local boutique this weekend and check what they’ve got in stock…Not generally a Panerai guy but always had an eye for the Sub line…The 44mm size is just about perfect for that model…Balanced the dial out very well in comparison to the 42’s and it’s not obscenely large like the 47’s…

if it fits your wrist then its a good option

What are folks' honest thoughts on the new timex q gmt's?

i really like it but then again i have 4 Qs to begin with and might be adding a couple more of the GMTs

its an obviously riding the gmt master hype with the pepsi/coke bezels but the case is different enough with a new-less hair pulling bracelet (and a rubber strap option) that it has its own identity, it makes for a good grab and go watch, i just wish they remove the date altogether

just got to wait to find it on a good discount, most of them will hit 40%-50% eventually if patient

How’s the omega x swatch hype still?
Yeah…still damn near impossible to get. Swatch was going to release them online but their IT team noticed the traffic from bots on their website and landing page for each version and decided not to…only in select stores for now. I have my NYC folks checking the stores up there a couple times a week for me.

Back
Top Bottom