The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

My AD when I ask them what are the chances of me getting the new Daytona…
IMG_4156.gif

Update: dropped by the AD just now and spoke with the same sales associate from 1 year ago. She says that they have completely no idea what, when and how many pieces Rolex will send them. So obviously they couldn't give me a time frame on the Explorer 2 Polar. It was a short chat, and she seemed to appreciate that I personally dropped by. Also, I mentioned my previous follow-ups and she appeared to remember.

In short, it's "Don't call us, we'll call you".
Update #2: went by the AD today. It's still "Don't call us, we'll call you". The wait continues :-(

once to twice a week mainly due to my rotation and partly fear, just got to really consider what im wearing depending on where im going

its unfortunate we got to have that kind of mindset but here we are

Yeah, time and place seems to be important these days.

i want the white one too because the date wheel actually matches the dial so it looks cleaner

got invited to check out these new santos mediums but im afraid to go because im for gon come home with one :lol:

Just picked up the green over the weekend. Gonna order a delugs strap for it.

They also have a new black tank that was super tempting as well.

i believe delugs has stopped selling them

they got a cease and desist from cartier

unless they just have premade leftover ones

Want to get my pops a watch for his birthday , looking to spend up to $3k
any recommendations? He doesn't care for any particular style to my knowledge

Finally. I think I'm gonna pick the white one up.

My wrist is on the smaller side and I found the 40mm to fit just fine because of the integrated bracelet. I know everyone’s been calling for the automatic 35 but I find them a touch dainty. Not necessarily a bad thing, but a 37 would’ve really been the sweet spot imo.

Back
Top Bottom