The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Ever since posting mine i've seen a few pop up online, even a few sell on Moda.

There's 4 currently for sale on C24, but I don't think i'll be selling mine ever.

Screenshot 2023-08-14 at 3.33.34 PM.png

^ Saw one at a local AD the other day.

MKII dial is way better than MK1.

Grey prices are somewhat reasonable too (~$15k).

Hulk is still king though.

^ Saw one at a local AD the other day.

MKII dial is way better than MK1.

Grey prices are somewhat reasonable too (~$15k).

Hulk is still king though.

hulk is definitely king, but at the going rate, i'd rather allocate funds towards another watch

benzilla427 benzilla427 what is the actual color of the dial? Any sunburst?

It's a vibrant shade of green but in certain lighting conditions it comes off very dark--almost black at times.

I don't know if the dial design would qualify as 'sunburst' per se but the texture definitely plays with the light in an interesting way.

It's the Seiko SPB169 "Sharp Edge". Check out some videos on YouTube, the dial is definitely what sold me on the watch.

Was there a release by one of the bigger brands this year that had a white face with royal blue numbers/writing that had a design like this:

1692289686544.jpeg

maybe it was a random design that popped up on instagram or something.. But could swear I remember something

its kind of meh

The deep red color is gorgeous, but I can’t get down with the spring drive on the dial face. Just totally kills the flow of the dial for me.

Pieces like the SLGA021 that have it on the case back are perfect.

The deep red color is gorgeous, but I can’t get down with the spring drive on the dial face. Just totally kills the flow of the dial for me.

Pieces like the SLGA021 that have it on the case back are perfect.

i love GS, I have three of them and i could easily add more (if they make a proper diver and chrono that isnt build for arnold arms) but this story telling thats a reach and almost similar color and "everything" being an LE is just getting tiring i guess

Back
Top Bottom