The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Yeah I'm looking to pick one up. It's been one of my favourite rolex watches, i was considering getting one when i picked up my Submariner.

It isn't a subtle piece and as I get older I tend to like pieces that go under the radar. Also it's very difficult to find one with the perfect bezel alignment as it's one solid piece of platinum.

What's do people think about the rolex yachtmaster 116622? Specifically the platinum dial.
116622-0002-cd.jpg

Tried it on a while back, and absolutely love it. The 40mm fits compactly, and the bezel looks awesome in person.

IMG_9800.jpeg

Tried it on a while back, and absolutely love it. The 40mm fits compactly, and the bezel looks awesome in person.

IMG_9800.jpeg
Very nice. I think that's the 16622. The previous generation as the end links come down a bit more. The dial on this version pops so much more than the newer one.

Anyone want a tank must xl or a bb58? Promised my wife I would get rid of some things after this purchase lol

Hey guys so I have a budget of around $1800 I’m willing to spend on a piece any good suggestions on what to get? I was looking at some Tudors but am open to any good suggestions.

Hey guys so I have a budget of around $1800 I’m willing to spend on a piece any good suggestions on what to get? I was looking at some Tudors but am open to any good suggestions.

what kind of watch are you looking for; sports watch, dress watch, etc? new only or are you willing to buy a second hand piece?

what kind of watch are you looking for; sports watch, dress watch, etc? new only or are you willing to buy a second hand piece?
Im partial to the date just style watches. Already have a prx that I use for work. Just want something a little more substantial for when I’m not working. I’m open to second hand pieces.

I'd look at Tudor Royal. Brand new for these 41mm is $2450. I know a little more than you were looking to spend but may be try and look at the used market.
tudor-m28600-0003.png
tudor-m28600-0005.png

^ I was in Greece on vacation last week and a store in Athens also had every watch in stock. Left with the Saturn I've been looking for

Back
Top Bottom