The Truth Behind Bottled Water

Originally Posted by JDocs

@HOVKid - All I really want to know from you (and the other anti-enviros) is how can you willingly destroy the planet for future generations and not even care in the slightest? It doesn't bother you that your great grandchildren will despise you and everything you stood for because of the mess of a planet you left them with? Or that this generation will be looked at with disgust when future generations study us and see we could have done something but said No because it wouldn't effect us. Personally I'd like to be viewed as the generation that took a stand and did something. This is the "great war" of our times and we are already waving the white flag
tired.gif

They won't care that the earth is a mess because they'll get in their spaceships and go to another galaxy and live on another planet.

I take a stand and do many things for the world.  I mentor students and give to charity.  Anytime I can help someone I go leaps and bounds to do so, and ask for nothing in return.

I just don't care about the environment and "global warming".  That's all.

keithsweatsjordans rote:
Aren't you working in house counsel now? That's doin it. I wouldn't mind slugging it out in BigLaw for a while before getting there though.

Yessir.  A client of the firm I used to work at asked me to join as General Counsel.  Much better lifestyle but still hard work.  I enjoy the work though so its cool.

I like drinking tap water. It tastes better to me. My wife and family think im wierd but whatever.

@HOVKid - All I really want to know from you (and the other anti-enviros) is how can you willingly destroy the planet for future generations and not even care in the slightest? It doesn't bother you that your great grandchildren will despise you and everything you stood for because of the mess of a planet you left them with? Or that this generation will be looked at with disgust when future generations study us and see we could have done something but said No because it wouldn't effect us. Personally I'd like to be viewed as the generation that took a stand and did something. This is the "great war" of our times and we are already waving the white flag
tired.gif

alien.gif
dude havent you heard? we only have 2 yrs left

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Come on over!  We'll fill a couple of coolers with ice and cases of Poland Spring and go nuts!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i need to cop a reusable bottle...what are some good ones...i remember a thread on them and they are not all created equally...
I think I know which one you're talking about...Dirty made it, I think. Or someone asking Dirty for his opinion on reusable bottles.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

tired.gif

They won't care that the earth is a mess because they'll get in their spaceships and go to another galaxy and live on another planet.

I take a stand and do many things for the world.  I mentor students and give to charity.  Anytime I can help someone I go leaps and bounds to do so, and ask for nothing in return.

I just don't care about the environment and "global warming".  That's all.
What is the point of helping people if there will be no planet for them to live on later? Unless you are only mentoring students and giving to charity because it makes you feel better, rather than because it's actually helping people. I can't understand how you can want to help people, but then turn around and spit in the proverbial face of the planet they live on.

Originally Posted by airforce416

tired.gif

alien.gif
dude havent you heard? we only have 2 yrs left

If you aren't being sarcastic (the alien face is throwing me), yes I do know what the projections are. But when you are talking to anti-enviromentalist folks it makes it easier for them if you tell them it's still going to happen way in the future. As they will dismiss ANY AND ALL notions that it is going to come MUCH faster than that. So to avoid that argument I appease them by giving them a few more years as buffer.

Ok first I'll address the topic which pertains to the environment and all that jazz. I have a similar standpoint to HOV's except that for some reason I still recycle just for the fact that its SO EASY. But as far as believing in it and really thinking it does any good and its not for the sole purpose of bettering someones profits, baloney. Going further into what HOV was getting at about how these companies "GO GREEN" for profit is completely true. For example all of these local grocer's and even Wally World is going with the "go green PURCHASE our recyclable bags!" they are using the going green thing to manipulate the people but in the end all they are doing is generating more profit and could care less about the environment I'm sure. As far as everyone hating on HOV I just think its the stereotype of the attorney title for some reason everyone dislikes attorneys, going to law school myself to become one, I just done get the hate lol respect the hustle.

Why does it have to be hating cuz we disagree with him. I think we all respect his work ethic but that doesn't mean we have to respect or agree with his stance on the environment.

Originally Posted by All Ready

Hovkid, it's one thing to ignore the issue but to say it doesn't matter or that it can't affect you is the real bs

like others have said, there are a lot of scams out there but this "dont buy bottled water" campaign doesn't seem to fall into that category

my geology teacher put me onto this years ago and is adamant about it, I trust her judgement on this issue wholeheartedly

you're making ZERO since, all you're really saying is that because the government is screwing you outta tax money you're willing to screw the environment

please tell me what you working hard has to do with the earth? I seem to be missing the correlation

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

30mybnr.jpg

pimp.gif

7de36140358739cb286ac2af629f1d8a8296e8b0.gif

Nice...

Now can we get back to the OP thread please ... or just change the title to "The Truth Behind Why Some NTers Hate on the 250K HovKid......"

ya'll trippin!!

come on people HOVkid is trolling yall.

anyways. i'm helping out by riding my bicycle as much as possible as a means of alternative transport and always drink from government water even when bottled water is free.  I do this for your future.

a7626a237f24f79f9efe369c1315662aa36d1b4c.jpg

Watch the video?

Glad i known this for a long time. I always take some bottle with me when i go out on fill it with tap water. And Finland tap water is one the purest tap waters in the world.

good video! it amazes me how much we consume as a country and we are all at fault. We all do it. It's become the norm now it's crazy. It's like one never ending cycle but mother nature can only take so much. More people need to be aware of what's really going on.

Ducktales she works for those refillable water bottle companies. I'm gonna continue to drink my bottled water, and continue to drink it proudly.

Damn, some of ya'll are quick to jump to conclusions about someone you know NOTHING about.

So if I don't recycle, I am killing the Earth?
laugh.gif
Get out of here with that mess

Back
Top Bottom