The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Perky 
smokin.gif

Henry not getting a loan extension
frown.gif

Roo-neh.

Does Jordan Henderson ever do anything positive for 'Pool? Serious question...ROO-NEH!

patrice trolling so hard as a fan of the game i didnt like it but as a united fan all i could do is laugh

EDIT: damn already!
iCn6MOjdeRcSr.gif

I only saw him saluting the crowd and kissing the crest... did he do more after that?

I wouldn't exactly call that taunting. Getting into Suarez's face and cheering... now that's what I'd call taunting...
laugh.gif

EDIT ~
laugh.gif
 ... ok... that would be taunting... 
eek.gif

Smh I not even shocked by this. Per pulls something and goes down going for a backward pass and the ball falls right into the path to a Sunderland player for a shot and subsequent goal .

Loaned in the final hour of the window. MOTM today for Everton.

Cole got !%+*#$ up on that challenge by Neville.

Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Bayern signs Xherdan Shaqiri from Basel on a 4-year contract...
eek.gif

roll.gif
 @ manure thinking they can sign him

why couldn't we have signed him? 
laugh.gif
  Kinda weird for Bayern to sign him considering they have the most stacked midfield nationals in the world.  This guy will be out in two years when Kroos, Holtby, etc. are all realy

roll.gif
roll.gif
Evra
That Sunderland pitch is turrible....and Per
30t6p3b.gif
but at least we have Gibbs back.
Our subs did work today
pimp.gif

What a hard fought win. Wow. 
Sunderland parked the bus and played for one point all game, sadly Per got hurt and we gifted them a goal, but the team dug in and grabbed two to win. 

Wenger got the subs right today Ramsey with the equalizer, Arshavin with the assist from the cross and Henry with the goal. Henry adds to his leganday stauts at the club. 3 shots, 3 goals with 2 being match winners.

We've got one hell of a stretch coming up and it can make or completely break our season.
Sunderland (Away) EPL Win 2-1
AC MIlan (Away) CL
Sunderland (Away) FA Cup
Tottenham (Home) EPL
Liverpool (Away) EPL
AC Milan (Home) CL

Newcastle (Home) EPL  

Maxium points/ wins are needed. 1 down, 6 more wins to go.

It was ugly but great win today. Now to hope for a draw at WHL.

Back
Top Bottom