The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Originally Posted by trunks206

Now to hope for a draw at WHL.
eek.gif
 Well, that didn't take long... still got 85 mins of football left though. 

It was a game where you expected RvP and Ox to be major factors but it didn't happen.

Newcastle is getting worked!

Come on Newcastle I hope ya'll got another 4 goal come back against a north London team in the locker.

4-4 FT

Do it!

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by Boogiexdown

Evra is a straight @+%+@ . !%*$ him and the FA

You mildly aggravated, b?

I've also lost all respect for Suarez.
Yeah I agree.  I wanted to stay away from the whole Evra v Suarez racism thing but honestly what reason did Suarez have for not shaking Evra's hand? None. 
Evra had every right to not acknowledge him but he reached his out and Suarez didnt shake it like HE (Evra) was the one who did the wrong doing. You admitted you did it, you served your ban, so move forward and dont throw more fuel on the media fire.

It also makes Kenny look like a clown for continuously defending him. However I wonder, if Suarez wasnt the only good signing that Liverpool made in term of football pitch production amongst all the wasted millions of pounds, would Kenny be defending him as much? I dont think so.

Having said all that I do agree with you that Evra is a @$%!, but it isnt because of this racism situation.  

out of the 3 mls players in the BPL on loan who would you like to see stay, robbie, landon or thierry

im gonna go with Landon Donavon

that last place for CL in the EPL is going to be a dog fight between chelsea and arsenal. as much as i would rather have chelsea there than arsenal i don't think AVB has the team to do it. they look like crap out there but the gunners don't look much better either. they pulled out a good W today but with another injury it is going to be all uphill here on out.

spurs played great today, i hope this sends a message to Harry that he should stay with spurs and not take the england job. i know a lot of people was Jose M. to come from madrid but i can't see him staying at spurs long term. soccer clubs are like toys to him, he plays with them and then put them away when he is done playing with them. PLEASE STAY HARRY!

COYS!!!

If I'm 'Arry, I tell the FA to let Pearce be the caretaker through next year and I'll take over in summer 2013, giving some time to prep for Brazil 2014.

Taking over now, just to fail at Euro 2012, seems silly. Make a run at it with Spurs in the CL next year, then move on...

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

It's going down like that!!!

rm-barcelona3-pasillo.jpg
SMFH. "Best Barca team in history" my @#$. Madrid is clearly the best team in Europe right now even though they can't beat us. Ref made mistakes that cost  us as usual, but we played terribly and didn't deserve to win at all.

Midfield was absolute @#$%. Sergi Roberto
indifferent.gif

Defense
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
Puyol had a bad game, but Pique has been consistently trash after getting with Shakira. "Ship his @#$ out!!!" This is why I wanted the team to pursue good defenders instead of Cesc Fabregas

Absolutely pathetic performance. The whole "You've been spoiled by the team's performance the past few years" doesn't even apply anymore because this team is GARBAGE away from home.  06-07  squad all over again

Damage-limitation from Liverpool...
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv...ws/luis-suarez-i-m-sorry
Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has today issued the following apology:

"I have spoken with the Manager since the game at Old Trafford and I realise I got things wrong.

"I've not only let him down, but also the Club and what it stands for and I'm sorry. I made a mistake and I regret what happened.

"I should have shaken Patrice Evra's hand before the game and I want to apologise for my actions.

"I would like to put this whole issue behind me and concentrate on playing football."
I won't hold my breath for an apology to Evra though... 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom