The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

I don't like Evra.He is a disgrace for soccer.

Hertha BSC Berlin fired Michael Skibbe who replaced in December Markus Babbel.
Five games, five losses.Great record.
laugh.gif

Fabio Capello in talks with Anzhi Makhachkala.

Don't move too quick, Fabio.

Watching Inter lose to last-place Novara right now.
laugh.gif

Moratti might want to re-consider not making that call...

That was a fine, fine save by Joe Hart. Could be one of those season-defining moments...

The one thing worse than Gervinho's hairline is his penalty taking.

Good for Zambia.

Originally Posted by engoi

I don't like Evra.He is a disgrace for soccer.

he can be a prick sometimes,but Suarez's been a troublemaker since his days at Ajax...
you might wanna youtube vids of him at Ajax - dude was biting players and @*%*...
30t6p3b.gif

EDIT: Zambia...
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by Boogiexdown

Evra is a straight @+%+@ . !%*$ him and the FA

You mildly aggravated, b?

I've also lost all respect for Suarez.
Yeah I agree.  I wanted to stay away from the whole Evra v Suarez racism thing but honestly what reason did Suarez have for not shaking Evra's hand? None. 
Evra had every right to not acknowledge him but he reached his out and Suarez didnt shake it like HE (Evra) was the one who did the wrong doing. You admitted you did it, you served your ban, so move forward and dont throw more fuel on the media fire.

It also makes Kenny look like a clown for continuously defending him. However I wonder, if Suarez wasnt the only good signing that Liverpool made in term of football pitch production amongst all the wasted millions of pounds, would Kenny be defending him as much? I dont think so.

Having said all that I do agree with you that Evra is a @$%!, but it isnt because of this racism situation.  
Was I tripping or did he also not acknowledge Welbeck's handshake (last in line)

Oh well. Suarez is a racist $%*+ boy, who cares.

Hopefully after this latest round of !!!# dies down in the media it will be the end of it.

IIRC, he did shake Welbeck's hand, but it was just a light-tap, as it looked like he was eager to run to his side of the pitch. I didn't think it was anything...

sick.gif
@ that Ronaldo goal and how fast the ball dives. The technique behind that man's kick is something extraordinary. If it could be copied, it would be as revolutionary as when people started shooting jumpshots with one hand instead of two in basketball.

Was switching back between the African Cup final and the RM Levante game... Couldn't believe the overall poor quality of the Afircan Cup final. I was shocked to see that those were the same players who play for some of the biggest clubs in the world. One of those games where after 15 minutes, you just KNOW will end 0-0 based on the quality of play. And then Drogba goes on to miss a penalty as well.
30t6p3b.gif
As much as I'd like to see it, there is no way that an African nation is winning the World Cup ANY time soon.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

sick.gif
@ that Ronaldo goal and how fast the ball dives. The technique behind that man's kick is something extraordinary. If it could be copied, it would be as revolutionary as when people started shooting jumpshots with one hand instead of two in basketball.
yeah, that was ridiculous.  It had so little spin on it, which probably gave it that knuckle-ball effect... It just died right after it passed the keeper... incredible.

Back
Top Bottom