The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

First time in 23 yrs :wow: felt odd rootin for spurs, glad Clint got on the scoresheet though....and any time united takes an L it's good :lol: :smokin

Amazing! What a game! 
smokin.gif

...might only be one game and 3 points, but fellow Spurs supporters know how much that means to us. Jinx broken at last! 

|I  It was fun, but congrats to the Spurs... 23 years. 

This was lost in the 1st half. 

I felt like our second half performance was how we started our matches last season.

Today, we looked shell shocked, scared, and out of place until the hairdryer at halftime.

Man... that first half was hard to watch. No type of urgency. We had like 90% possession in the second half but it just wasn't enough. Props to Spurs for killing us the first half and locking it down in the second. We had a bunch of chances in the second that, had they gone our way, it would have been a different game.

Will never understand how people can root for their arch rivals in any circumstances

I mean it's more so I'm a usmnt fan and I want Clint to do well (unless is against arsenal) and him getting the gwg will be big for his confidence and hopefully help cement his place...not like man u isn't a rival either too.

Will never understand how people can root for their arch rivals in any circumstances

Nah I feel you. Since it wasnt possible for both teams to lose today I wanted a draw.

36 other match days I want both ya'll to lose. In a perfect world Spurs and United would end the season with 2 points. :lol:

Yes Im a hater. :lol:

Sevilla had gone up 2-0 on Barca, Cesc just cut that in half...

Still another 35 minutes. Need some Spurs-esque defending... :lol:

Ouch for Sevilla. Villa with the dagger in stoppage time.

Dodgy officiating in this one...

Back
Top Bottom