The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

PSG want Kaka so i heard, Maicon may not be going to madrid or chelsea but to Anzhi from russia i believe, RVP's future to be decided in the next 48 hrs, Randon may be linked to tottenham who would in return give Malaga Giovanni Dos Santos, oh and that Verrati dude the 19 yr old PSG bought hes brilliant!!

in there once the league get set up.

Who should start it? and what team shall we choose? I'd say Man City since they got money and players or Chelsea or Man U because they're strong squads and Chelsea has bought good players like Marin, Hazard

Once RVP leaves Arsenal is gonna struggle for that CL spot...

You would think the Podolski signing would soften that impact in terms of big name players coming aboard, but he was disappointing in the Euro.
What team is going to replace Arsenal in the top four? Definitely not Liverpool nor Tottenham. Far greater players have left Arsenal and we still managed to maintain our top four status. Word to Henry, Vieira and Fabregas. Don't get me wrong, RVP will be a massive loss but no one player is greater than the club. Wenger stuck by RVP during all his injury plagued years, made him captain last summer and this is how he repays him? Last season was his first full injury free season since joining Arsenal and he turns 29 next month. Who knows if he will ever replicate last season's form?

In Arsene we trust

Who should start it? and what team shall we choose? I'd say Man City since they got money and players or Chelsea or Man U because they're strong squads and Chelsea has bought good players like Marin, Hazard

I'll setup the league most likely in a little while, then I'll post the invite code in here. I've already setup 90% of my team.

My dude, do you understand how Fantasy works? You can't just select one team. You have to select players from different teams.

I can tell you all this, players this season are DAMN expensive. It's going to be a very complicated choice.

Manchester City are willing to offer Birmingham midfielder Foday Nabay the most attractive package for a 13-year-old ever in British football as they bid to gazump Manchester United to his signature.

Chelsea are set to land another Hazard this summer as they look to sign Eden's younger brother Thorgan, 19, from French club Lens :lol:

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers is hoping to sign midfielder Joe Allen, 22, from his former club Swansea for £15m

Qatari side Al-Sadd hope to beat Zenit St Petersburg to the signature of Arsenal forward Andrey Arshavin, 31.

Arsenal have lined up Athletic Bilbao striker Fernando Llorente, 27, if Van Persie fails to sign a new deal with the club.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger will send his scouts to watch Brazilian midfielder Ganso, 22, in his country's London 2012 warm-up game with Team GB on Friday.

QPR are trying to secure a work permit for Junior Hoilett before signing the 22-year-old forward, who is out of contract at Blackburn

Manchester City and Zenit St Petersburg have been alerted to Martin Skrtel's possible disenchantment with Liverpool after the defender revealed that contract extension talks with the Merseyside club had stalled.

Tottenham have begun negotiations to bring Lyon and France goalkeeper Hugo Lloris, 25, to White Hart Lane but the move has stalled as the French club are demanding £16m.

Spurs are eyeing Malaga's Spain midfielder Santi Cazorla, 27, as a replacement should Modric leave White Hart Lane

I'm going to the Chelsea vs ac Milan match in Miami next Saturday :smokin does anybody know if its the regular starters or the reserve teams playing?

Last edited:
It'll be a mix. You won't see starters like Sturridge, Mata, Torres, Terry, etc...but a few guys like Hazard, Lampard, and Ivanovic are with the team. Exactly how many minutes they'll get is a guess.

It'll be a mix. You won't see starters like Sturridge, Mata, Torres, Terry, etc...but a few guys like Hazard, Lampard, and Ivanovic are with the team. Exactly how many minutes they'll get is a guess.

naaa.. Torres and Terry should be there... Terry wasn't with the team for the Seattle game but he was said to be joining the team this weekend.. And Torres wasn't with the team because his Grandfather had just passed, but he'll be joining up with the team soon as well.. and Mata is in the olympics so yes, he won't be there..

I coulda sworn I seen El Nino in a white jacket in Chelsea's friendly

ManU made a bid for RvP, some reports are saying that Arsenal has already rejected it.

I was reading about Hazard's brother this morning. Eden says he's the better one out of the two :x But also their parents we're both professional players and their house were close to a local pitch. There are two younger brothers than Throgan who are in academy I believe. Chelsea will prob try and sign them too :lol: :smh:

ManU made a bid for RvP, some reports are saying that Arsenal has already rejected it.
I was reading about Hazard's brother this morning. Eden says he's the better one out of the two :x But also their parents we're both professional players and their house were close to a local pitch. There are two younger brothers than Throgan who are in academy I believe. Chelsea will prob try and sign them too :lol: :smh:

My guess is SAF is using this to distract people while he tries to lock down Sahin before the Modric deal goes through.

Back
Top Bottom