The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Completely okay with Chamakh staying if we get rid of Bendtner and Squillaci. Wish Park would stay, unless he's only out on a loan.

I completely disagree my man. Chamakh is a joke of a footballer, he needs to go. He cant play CF for us in a 4-3-3. He ONLY looks to bring people into the play, he never looks to shoot and test the keeper. He may work in a 4-4-2 with a fast paced and direct striker playing off him and wingers sending in crosses but we dont do that. Id much rather keep Bendtner and send Chamakh packing. Bendtner has faults (his first touch....I'm still mad about his touch at the Nou Camp when Wilshere put him thought on goal) but I have much more confidence in his ability to lead our line if need be as we know he can do a job up front when given game time (As a striker not out on the wings Arsene!), he's scored some vital goals for us in the past (vs Wolves at home to keep our tittle hope alive in 2011 is the first that comes to mind).

However Bendtner wants out because he wants to be a starter so he's likely gone and nobody in the right mind would match the ridiculous 50k per week for a "striker" of Chamakh's quality so he'll likely be here until the end of his ******g contract.

We're like City trying to offload our highly paid strikers but ours are TRASH. :lol:......smh.

Last edited:
But Chamakh is gonna be buried into 4th or 5th option up top (one higher if RVP leaves), so I dont care 8) Just wish his wages weren't so high. Then maybe we could afford to keep Robin... Chamakh needs to go!

I wouldn't mind if Bendter or Park stayed
From the pre-season games...it looks like we're trying to get player to shoot from distance more often which I'm all for.
And in form Gervinho :pimp: he's been looking really good this pre-season. hopefully he can keep it up throughout the season

Queens Park Rangers will make bids for Arsenal midfielder Andrey Arshavin and Tottenham striker Jermain Defoe this summer.

Tottenham could resurrect an interest in former Chelsea defender Ricardo Carvalho after he was told he can leave Real Madrid.

Arsenal could add to the signings of Theo Walcott and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain from Southampton as they have targeted the south coast club's 17-year-old full-back Luke Shaw

Sunderland have put in a £12m bid for Wolves striker Steve Fletcher, whom the Midlands club are believed to value at £15m.

Chelsea chief executive Ron Gourlay says the club have not finished spending yet. Chelsea have paid £65m for new players this summer and could also pay £32m on Napoli striker Edison Cavani, £7m for Wigan's Victor Moses and £8m for Marseille defender Cesar Azpilicueta. :wow: :smh:

Tottenham face a battle to sign Lyon keeper Hugo Lloris with the French club insisting they will not let him leave unless he asks for a transfer

Manchester United are monitoring the situation of Chelsea full-back Ashley Cole after telling Everton they will not increase their £12m offer for Leighton Baines. :lol: wut?

Manchester City have bid £13m for Liverpool centre-back Daniel Agger, with Real Madrid and Barcelona also interested in the Dane. City will let Kolo Toure go to accommodate Agger.

Queens Park Rangers will make bids for Arsenal midfielder Andrey Arshavin
/quote]

Can't see Arshavin signing for QPR - He is far too arrogant to sign for a team of that Standard, My guess will be that he will hold out until the Xmas transfer window and go back to Russia

Last edited:
That is something I really don't understand. I would just stay with Ba and Cisse also and stay away from Carroll as they don't really need him.

Ba and Cisse i think are both going to leave midseason for the African Cup of Nations that with Lovenkrands and Best gone, aswell as missing out on their first target Luuk De Jong going to Borussia Mgladbach leaves them short up top

Chevrolet will be United's shirt sponsor from 2014. Deal is for over 20 mil. a year.

Alex Morgan :pimp:

Not one to say this often, but she's so overrated. See bunnies like that on campus all the time.

Still would hulk smash with the power of Terry Crews biceps though :smokin

• Arsenal could add to the signings of Theo Walcott and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain from Southampton as they have targeted the south coast club's 17-year-old full-back Luke Shaw.
  • Manchester City are ready to let Emmanuel Adebayor leave the club for nothing - because Robin van Persie will refuse to join the same side as his former Arsenal team-mate.
  • Aston Villa are on the trail of £6m-rated Ipswich defender Aaron Cresswell and may sell James Collins, who is on the radar of Sunderland and West Ham United.

Andy Carroll to West Ham looks a done deal.

"RT @Iandennisbbc:WHFC have agreed a 2m pound loan fee with #LFC for Carroll.Its with a view to 17m deal providing #WHUFC stay in the PL"

Back
Top Bottom