the Vans thread...

Perfect.... I'm a 10

All orders complete. Sold WTF avengers for 156 today. Copped dead pool and marvel.

I love VANS...!!!!

Let folks buy their j's.. I will take 2 pair of vans for a single pair j's

Had to pick up the Black Panther’s and the Deadpool’s. Might have to go back and get the Avengers Old Skool’s too

2877417D-E3F3-4800-B053-19B64276530D.jpeg

785D5493-0812-4196-B8A4-B3FEB0A0ADD3.jpeg

F5AE7909-3B62-4E8F-9837-4FF0C60C1097.jpeg

DF89B83C-E3B7-43AC-AF1D-C618AEB53A4B.jpeg

Did this line drop online only or did the stores get then aswell? I knew I should'e bought em this morning when I got the email. I was to busy worrying about the tmnt drop lol.

In-store, at least at Vans.

Try you local skateshop too. I know mine had/has pairs.

Last edited:
Did this line drop online only or did the stores get then aswell? I knew I should'e bought em this morning when I got the email. I was to busy worrying about the tmnt drop lol.
I checked both Vans stores near me and they both said they were only getting 2 of each size for each shoe in the stores

Works for marvel x vans on moose limited. Select sizes left. Got deadpool and black panther 100 shipped!

Wow, nice. How much was shipping?

EDIT: nvm, answered my own question. Went for Black Panther & Hulk, and got free shipping. $98 total

Last edited:
Deadpool one is messed up. Tacos instead of chimichangas on the inside of the tongue. And chinese stars on the medial side.
I thought the same thing about the throwing stars...I don't ever recall him using them. Perhaps, they're stuck in him, but that's a stretch. True about the tacos...should have been chimichangas. Easy pass on those.

Back
Top Bottom