the Vans thread...

Screen Shot 2018-08-02 at 1.18.58 AM.png

The 'cut and paste' pack seems to be dropping EU UK side now. Randomly dropped at Wellgosh UK 2 days ago. Then Titolo and Sivas EU just released them today.

Does anyone know when other stockists are likely to drop? Very hush hush release from Vans

I grabbed the sunflower authentic and the skull cap. Liked the tee but for some dumb reason they’re all women’s sizes

any links for the old skool van gogh vineyard in size 10? End has them but it's like $112 shipped and that's ridiculous

Don't want to scare anyone or throw that L word out there but only 1 Vans store in my area got these and they only basically got a full size run of the Skull Slip Ons, Sunflower Authentics and Blossom Sk8-Hi's. I grabbed the last 11 in the slip ons. I think these will restock and other retailers will get them later on but you never know.

Don't want to scare anyone or throw that L word out there but only 1 Vans store in my area got these and they only basically got a full size run of the Skull Slip Ons, Sunflower Authentics and Blossom Sk8-Hi's. I grabbed the last 11 in the slip ons. I think these will restock and other retailers will get them later on but you never know.

Same with the store I visited. Although they said that a store in Boston in a high traffic area had gotten everything.

Van by me got everything except for the old skools. I have an extra sunflower authentic in a 9 if anyone needs btw

Back
Top Bottom