the Vans thread...

yooooo. For those looking for the Van Gogh Skull hat it's available for pre-order at Nordstrom. I hesitated to cop on the vans.com site and it sold out.

Screen Shot 2018-08-04 at 3.13.18 PM.png

https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/vans-x-van-gogh-museum-skull-baseball-cap/4920039

Last edited:
I grabbed a pair of the vineyard/turtle dove colorway for my wife’s birthday off of Vans site at 12:05 am on the 3rd. It’s still in processing more than 48 hours later. I have contacted vans via email but no one is answering. Hopefully they ship out on Monday. I’m wishing I would have bought a pair of the self portraits in both her and my sizes and the letters in my size but decided not to for some reason.

If anyone knows of any sites where these are sitting, let me know

I grabbed a pair of the vineyard/turtle dove colorway for my wife’s birthday off of Vans site at 12:05 am on the 3rd. It’s still in processing more than 48 hours later. I have contacted vans via email but no one is answering. Hopefully they ship out on Monday. I’m wishing I would have bought a pair of the self portraits in both her and my sizes and the letters in my size but decided not to for some reason.

If anyone knows of any sites where these are sitting, let me know
Well it’s sunday so I’d exoected it to ship tomorrow, the next business day.

Yeah I suppose so. I guess I’m just surprised they didn’t ship Friday and no label has been created. I guess I’m just used to Nike and other foot sites. I just want the wife to be happy. I have back up gifts so it will work out either way

Back
Top Bottom