the Vans thread...

Rocked these today. Forgot I had them. Apparently UC collab lol.
CDF03790-72F0-4790-8A66-E2055C82D33E.jpeg

Anybody know how these fit? Was thinking getting my tts

Attachments

• 20180807_062401.jpg
    20180807_062401.jpg
    303.1 KB · Views: 18
I carted the 2 pairs of Van Gogh’s I really wanted but when I went to finalize order it said 1 or more was unavailable but it wouldn’t tell me which 1 (maybe both) so that was frustrating. I’m going to try again at the next restock. I’m sure there will be one or at leafy I hope. At least my wife’s will be here Thursday (size 7, vineyards)

I carted the 2 pairs of Van Gogh’s I really wanted but when I went to finalize order it said 1 or more was unavailable but it wouldn’t tell me which 1 (maybe both) so that was frustrating. I’m going to try again at the next restock. I’m sure there will be one or at leafy I hope. At least my wife’s will be here Thursday (size 7, vineyards)

Same thing happened to me, it was the old skools that were oos but carted. Ended up getting the Sk8 hi thankfully but I still want the old skool, skull slip on and sunflower authentics in 9.5

For the thread, chimas
Snapchat-1355160799.jpg

I think Chimas are great sk8 shoes, awesome. Nice work putting shoes to use, love seeing shoes this way . . . Thinking of taking my other pair of Levi’s to the sk8park with me for one day of GOOD sk8ing to do this for customization.

Is that your local sk8park in the back? If so where at, and near the beach? I’m in the bay but due for a sk8 trip to SoCal!

Back
Top Bottom