the Vans thread...

I think Chimas are great sk8 shoes, awesome. Nice work putting shoes to use, love seeing shoes this way . . . Thinking of taking my other pair of Levi’s to the sk8park with me for one day of GOOD sk8ing to do this for customization.

Is that your local sk8park in the back? If so where at, and near the beach? I’m in the bay but due for a sk8 trip to SoCal!
This was my 1st pair of chimas, and I agree, great for skating - i wear til they get dirty then sess em up. I want to try the 2's out too. Demin would be sick tattered up from actual wear and tear, good eye deer. Im surprised some of the threads dont show how long shoes last after doing what they're made for

Yeah I was finishing up at Vandergriff park in Arlington, TX , theyve got good pics online. Its not the biggest in dfw and no beach :/ but its got a good crowd and vibes...Cali session sounds hella fun lol keep ripping!!

This is probably a long shot but does anyone have these Party Checker Old Skools in a kids size? I just need to find the UPC of the shoe. Thanks!
Vans.jpg

These are super sick to me

Yeah, that's the one pair of Vans I'm wearing these days with any regularity. The Avengers have been cracking the rotation regularly. They're a little wild, but I really like them, and I always get comments on them.

To be clear, I'm not wearing others not because I don't like other models - Vans has a ton of great stuff - but because I just have too many damn shoes, and not enough feet.

I suspect many of you guys can identify

Close to pulling the trigger on a pair of the OG slips from bodega. Like $49 shipped..

wow those authentics selling out fast. Was gonna grab two sz 9 now i cant checkout smh. Btw they don't officially dropn until Sept. 1st

Yeah, that's the one pair of Vans I'm wearing these days with any regularity. The Avengers have been cracking the rotation regularly. They're a little wild, but I really like them, and I always get comments on them.

To be clear, I'm not wearing others not because I don't like other models - Vans has a ton of great stuff - but because I just have too many damn shoes, and not enough feet.

I suspect many of you guys can identify
Ye def. that’s the thing I wanna cop but I know I won’t wear em cuzz I got tons of more comfortable stuff and I hardly ever rock vans anymore ..but I think ima still cop they look really cool like some high end fashion type ish lol

Back
Top Bottom