the Vans thread...

im unclear on if those I posted are the ones dropping this fall but we're getting 3 GR collabs for FOG and 4 vault collabs for mainline fear of god so 7 pairs instead of 5 like we heard earlier

Last edited:
Are all Vans shoes the same comfort wise?

My first pair of Vans (Vault) was some Old Skool LX for $100 and man they're uncomfortable as heck, and after wearing them for an hour or two they start to squeak with every step...

I'm really liking the Taka Hayashi stuff, but I'm afraid to drop that kind of money on Vans and have them be squeaky and as uncomfortable as the pair I currently have.

Last edited:

My first pair of Vans (Vault) was some Old Skool LX for $100 and man they're uncomfortable as heck, and after wearing them for an hour or two they start to squeak with every step...

I'm really liking the Taka Hayashi stuff, but I'm afraid to drop that kind of money on Vans and have them be squeaky and as uncomfortable as the pair I currently have.
some have cushioned insoles

the skating ones and theres some super light vans too

Plain and simple, I rip out every vans insole and install memory foam ones I buy from amazon.

So far, excellent.

I've had some old skools in the past that make my heel bleed. It's been a long time issue with vans

Back
Top Bottom