the Vans thread...

Apparently wellgosh already dropped according to ppl on IG. Product page was up for ~2min, oos then they pulled the page from the site.

Went to kith to buy a pair of other sneakers for me. Line of obvious grimy looking resellers outside for these vans, they were sold out.

I go to buy my kicks and see one pair of these vans sitting. They sold to me.

Just sold em and the profit pays for what I bought for myself.

Went to kith to buy a pair of other sneakers for me. Line of obvious grimy looking resellers outside for these vans, they were sold out.

which pair and how much did u sell it for?

So I guess that makes you no different than the so called grimey looking resellers you saw outside. Hypocrisy at its finest

Unfortunately Kith is my local shop. Haven't gone to an in store release in at least a year. The slimiest crowd ever. Bunch of animals

So I guess that makes you no different than the so called grimey looking resellers you saw outside. Hypocrisy at its finest
I expected such a reaction. I didn’t go there to buy something to resell. It was a happy accident. I hear a million stories of luck like this, like people stumbling on off whites. Never happens to me. Finally did. Resellers look grimy. I’m not a reseller but I did resell something I didn’t intend to even buy.

I see noting wrong with selling a few pairs of fog vans to hypebeasts to make some money. But if you need to be a reseller to make income, then it's obvious you've made a few wrong moves in life

Unfortunately Kith is my local shop. Haven't gone to an in store release in at least a year. The slimiest crowd ever. Bunch of animals
I agree with this. Had a day off and went to buy a pair of Nike. I saw the line. I saw the people on the line. Either grimy resellers or supreme wearing hypebeasts. It’s disgusting. Hope everyone here gets a pair and better me getting a pair which funded something I really wanted than a grimy reseller.

I expected such a reaction. I didn’t go there to buy something to resell. It was a happy accident. I hear a million stories of luck like this, like people stumbling on off whites. Never happens to me. Finally did. Resellers look grimy. I’m not a reseller but I did resell something I didn’t intend to even buy.

Dude I'm not knocking what you did. But if you bought something and resold it to someone for more than the box price than that technically makes you a reseller. Otherwise you would've left the pair there for someone who really wanted it for wear.

Wouldn’t reveal as it would out me to the store.
giphy.gif

I’m not trying to flame, I apologize if it seems that way. I’m sorry but people who hang around these sneaker stores know what I mean by grimy reseller. Slick talking folk. I don’t want to say more as it would sound like I’m stereotyping but these are folks I wouldn’t even have a conversation with, they do this for a living. I stumbled on a pair and it funded something I wanted. If you think me leaving without it would mean the pair would go to “a happy home” you’re deluding yourself as everyone there seemed to be a reselle, they didn’t care what size or what pair they got. I will say I got the most undesirable one of the bunch, but still worth multiples of what it cost.

I’m not trying to flame, I apologize if it seems that way. I’m sorry but people who hang around these sneaker stores know what I mean by grimy reseller. Slick talking folk. I don’t want to say more as it would sound like I’m stereotyping but these are folks I wouldn’t even have a conversation with, they do this for a living. I stumbled on a pair and it funded something I wanted. If you think me leaving without it would mean the pair would go to “a happy home” you’re deluding yourself as everyone there seemed to be a reselle, they didn’t care what size or what pair they got. I will say I got the most undesirable one of the bunch, but still worth multiples of what it cost.

Man, half the people on this site resell including myself. You sound ridiculous and super judgmental. The shoe market is washed regardless of what part you play in it, so it's hard to understand whatever logic you're feeding yourself.

Back
Top Bottom