the Vans thread...

Anybody here imported anything from Japan before? I want the Hyakutora pair. I've found a couple of sites stocking them but none in my size. Wondering if there is somewhere specific I should be looking.

which pair?

these
22-thumb.jpg

Anybody here imported anything from Japan before? I want the Hyakutora pair. I've found a couple of sites stocking them but none in my size. Wondering if there is somewhere specific I should be looking.

i think most stores that stock this pair only ship locally. you could either find a proxy to order, receive and ship out the shoes to you, or you could check rakuten if any pairs made it there.

i think most stores that stock this pair only ship locally. you could either find a proxy to order, receive and ship out the shoes to you, or you could check rakuten if any pairs made it there.

dudes in here have been using a proxy called From Japan.
Cheers. I've not been able to find my size. Guess I was a couple of weeks late. I searched for them a few weeks ago but didn't see any release info and just suddenly thought about them again.

Hanon shipped 1 pair. Still waiting on another. Hopefully pacsun raffles the white eras in December.

these
22-thumb.jpg

I had my eye on this pair too as it reminds me of my ed hardy slip ons maybe 6 yrs ago. My nephew is going to Japan this December and I’m hoping for him to pick me up some Japan pairs like this. Btw, eBay has these for $120 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom