the Vans thread...

This when reach out and find you a contact who will cop for you. I mean true ish, if you tell me the size and gave me the money, i would do it...

Its a crazy world but some can still be trusted.

Find you a contact man... in sure they coming back again

I appreciate it bro

Ordered some Dahlias on Stockx and they refunded me today saying the shoes didn't meet their authenticity requirements :smh:

This?
you dont deserve them... its been at least 5-6 times its been posted and or reposted everytime they come alive.

Then this?
This when reach out and find you a contact who will cop for you. I mean true ish, if you tell me the size and gave me the money, i would do it...

Its a crazy world but some can still be trusted.

Find you a contact man... in sure they coming back again

douchebag-alert-button-2577.jpeg

Just landed. Disappointed in the fact that OC never emailed me a cancellation from my first two orders(one of each pair). They just dropped off my account, also never received the discount code. Luckily my wife got the cancel/coupon email and I was able to reorder with that.
BFD7FEEB-07E0-40BB-8A4E-4471873E05A4.jpeg
The bag is a nice touch

The Anaheim’s are supposed to be built to the OG specs. Thicker canvas/suede, thicker sole with higher foxing.

At a glance the details are kinda minute, but side by side the Anaheim Factory version is much nicer IMO. Those details go along way for me.

Reg old skools that you find at mall stores look cheap to me.

They kindve remind me of Vince Vaughn’s pants from wedding crashers lol

Attachments

• 860B6770-14E6-491D-B882-2769AE3ECA39.jpeg
    860B6770-14E6-491D-B882-2769AE3ECA39.jpeg
    73.4 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom