The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Shane is my guy tho. The faces he makes when he's ready to kill some *** >

the-walking-dead-shane-mossberg-590-aiming.jpg

The-Walking-Dead-1x05-Wildfire-Shane-Walsh-Cap.jpg

ZLCbnAX.jpg

aye...lemme ask you shum

Last edited:
I loooooovedddd Shane, I love all the characters that are legit survivors because this is what the show is about surviving, I hate useless characters, a la Tyrese...only one I tolerated was Herschel....least he was sort of a medic.

But lettuce not be fooled, Rick is the GOAT, he went through his slump in the prison, but Rick was always a strategist and a great leader....they just played on the daddy role too much during the prison when it was totally useless, Carl knew what time it was the second he chose to put Lori down...no coming back from that and Rick putting down the gun to try to pull Carl back and set an example was just pointless....he gets that now, he knows he can't shelter Carl anymore and so he just guided him the best he can....

Shane wasn't a leader, he was hot headed and selfish, I get to survive in a zombie world you must be selfish, but dude was so willing to sacrifice his own people's to live....no way he could be a leading character. He was still dope as **** and having him side by side with Rick was dope.

I loooooovedddd Shane, I love all the characters that are legit survivors because this is what the show is about surviving, I hate useless characters, a la Tyrese...only one I tolerated was Herschel....least he was sort of a medic.

But lettuce not be fooled, Rick is the GOAT, he went through his slump in the prison, but Rick was always a strategist and a great leader....they just played on the daddy role too much during the prison when it was totally useless, Carl knew what time it was the second he chose to put Lori down...no coming back from that and Rick putting down the gun to try to pull Carl back and set an example was just pointless....he gets that now, he knows he can't shelter Carl anymore and so he just guided him the best he can....

Shane wasn't a leader, he was hot headed and selfish, I get to survive in a zombie world you must be selfish, but dude was so willing to sacrifice his own people's to live....no way he could be a leading character. He was still dope as **** and having him side by side with Rick was dope.

going back and watching season 1 and 2 over the weekend made me really enjoy the show

made me realize Glenn has been a leader since day 1

going back and watching season 1 and 2 over the weekend made me really enjoy the show

made me realize Glenn has been a leader since day 1

Without Glenn the show would have ended in the second episode :rofl:

Plus back then he was the bravest one if you asked me, he paid his dues loooooonggg ago, he was the errand boy for everyone, they used ol boy for everything with little regard for his safety till Maggie put an end to that and flipped on Lori and told him to toughen up...no matter what I'll always have love for Glenn, YA ninjas in here ain't loyal :lol:

Without Glenn the show would have ended in the second episode :rofl:

Plus back then he was the bravest one if you asked me, he paid his dues loooooonggg ago, he was the errand boy for everyone, they used ol boy for everything with little regard for his safety till Maggie put an end to that and flipped on Lori and told him to toughen up...no matter what I'll always have love for Glenn, YA ninjas in here ain't loyal :lol:

when dude went underground and then went to go get the bag of guns he got my respect

couldnt be me

I wonder why they stopped doing the webisodes?

They were good it showed different view from other groups and people around the states

Shane was never trying to be the "leader" though. He was about carl/sarah, that's it.
Shane had the right idea but he executed it wrong so many times. The man had no foresight....he reacts first, thinks second and that got the group in trouble quite a few times. Can't follow a man like that because eventually it creates a bad situation. Rick was too soft early on but his ability to think situations through came thru in the clutch.
I can agree with the fact that Shane wasn't perfect. It's the zombie acpocolypse man. Ain't no foresight in that world. You gotta be worrying about right now, not 2 episodes from now.

I'm not saying that SHane would be a better leader. I'm just saying that he's a better character than Rick. He's Vegeta, Rick is Goku. If Shane was still alive, the governer arc would have been 2 episodes long.

Most of the things Rick is doing now are things Shane was already prepared to do.

shane-shoots-otis-o.gif

Last edited:
Shane sucked balls.

He was in no way a better character. He was literally on the verge of going insane. That Sophia scene sums it up perfectly. He just didn't have the heart to kill her, he wasn't made to deal with that world. Lori starts going back to Rick and he starts losing it more and more.

Calling him Vegta definitely is on point. Deep down just not cut out for it. Rick aint no Goku though. He's evolved past that.

Last edited:
They made Glenn go get tampons and a Prego Test
mean.gif
The homie paid his dues plus he is a warrior when needed. They make the newbies risk their lives. glen is to be trusted. You dont want to lose him. Trust and loyality over everything.. but you wouldnt know that. Why risk him when he is a asset,proven

Last edited:
The homie paid his dues plus he is a warrior when needed. They make the newbies risk their lives. glen is to be trusted. You dont want to lose him. Trust and loyality over everything.. but you wouldnt know that. Why risk him when he is a asset,proven

exaclty!

which is why I woulda left when him and maggie and Eugene decicded to dip NO WAY we splitting up in a world like that I need proven reliable people

Back
Top Bottom