The Walking Dead - Official Thread

the previous seasons were better... but why did carol run off like that? now they got to get backup to save her and beth :lol:

Good episode. Tent zombies :wow:

Walkers landing on the van :wow:

Carol got a cut or a dislocation on her shoulder?

I think the priest is going to sacrifice Rick's daughter for what he did to the people of his church to break the season.

I thought they were gonna kick out the front window, climb on the roof and jump away from the walkers.

But going overboard is cool too

I thought I was playing The Last of Us the whole time Carol and Daryl were walking through the city. :lol:

Once again we have people talking about "why didn't they just ..... Blah blah blah". Do you guys even like the show? They just explained what made carol what she is now, what she went through while exiled ,some tidbits of her history, and some potental foreshadowing of future events. But no, they didn't have a full on gun fight/cod war so the episode was boring. :lol:

That van off a bridge exit plan was asinine no matter how you look at it. Taking on some walkers instead of just running is why Beth didn't get away :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Episode was filmed and edited like a low grade episode of LOST. Flashbacks that you have to piece together. Episode was pretty good. Just wish it was last weeks episode.

Once again we have people talking about "why didn't they just ..... Blah blah blah". Do you guys even like the show? They just explained what made carol what she is now, what she went through while exiled ,some tidbits of her history, and some potental foreshadowing of future events. But no, they didn't have a full on gun fight/cod war so the episode was boring. :lol:

Although I agree but the way they pace this show is just exhausting. Those flashbacks literally were minutes long and the rest of it was just them walking around.

By the end of it though, The Walking Dead has got their audience locked in and they can literally make these episodes and not lose anyone. It's what happens when you are one of the most watched shows ever.

Predictation:
Dayrl and chris take the box van back to the church to make a plan to get them back and the others have no reason to keep going so they headback?
Im not to sure about the second part in the preview it showed glen thinking of a way to get threw???

Back
Top Bottom