The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Good episode.  I love that they explored Atlanta some more....definitely cool seeing it this long after the ZA started.  Had a serious TLOU steez going on, which is a great thing.  

Next episode looks dope.  I'm hoping Morgan makes an appearance before the midseason break though.  

Once again we have people talking about "why didn't they just ..... Blah blah blah". Do you guys even like the show? They just explained what made carol what she is now, what she went through while exiled ,some tidbits of her history, and some potental foreshadowing of future events. But no, they didn't have a full on gun fight/cod war so the episode was boring.
laugh.gif
This logic doesn't make sense. The people who call out this show for giving us 45 minutes of filler an episode were hard core fans when the show first aired. It used to be a GREAT show but it isn't anymore. The decline is real. We don't want gun battles; we just want entertaining moments, for the story to actually move, writing that doesn't play out like a high school kid's fan fiction, great character development, great cinematography, for the story to actually move. The last 3 episodes could have been condensed into 1 episode and that's no exaggeration. We already know what made Carol who she is, they explained it multiple times already. We don't need to blatantly point it out, Like another NT'er said, Subtly is dead on this show. 
Although I agree but the way they pace this show is just exhausting. Those flashbacks literally were minutes long and the rest of it was just them walking around.

By the end of it though, The Walking Dead has got their audience locked in and they can literally make these episodes and not lose anyone. It's what happens when you are one of the most watched shows ever.
My second point. The reason why they are giving us so many fillers is because they want to stretch the show out as long as possible to generate more money. They have the casual mainstream audience on lock although the tide is starting to shift. A lot of the biggest forums/websites like reddit are starting to call the show out on all this BS. Half of the viewers watch is ironically to see just how bad it can get, and that's saying something. 

i thought the fillers worked in explaining where carol was all those moments we didnt see her

now if there had been a sophia flashback then thats another story

how yall expect chris to just meet them out the blue, and tell them that the hospital ppl have beth; he doesnt even know they know each other, or vice versa.

like how else was it supposed to be?

they established chris as being scared of the hospital ppl that caryl was settin up on, and immediately made the beth connection.  

now that daryl knows they were walking into a war, he can go gather the troops.  

like did yall really think daryl and carol were going to kill live humans in the dozens, just the two of them?

and was that rick's tank they showed for a quick sec? 
nerd.gif

edit:

and 
laugh.gif
 at tyrese making carol dig the graves

Last edited:
well at least they explained how carol had a cleaned up face after blowing up terminus and meeting up with rick and them afterwards :lol: people on here were seriously mad about that "how'd her face get so clean? didn't she rub zombie juice all over her?" :smh: :lol:

c'mon carol look both ways
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I had a feeling that going through those locked doors that something bad will happen. Solid episode overall, I liked how they explained where and how they got there. Can't wait but on anther note, still waiting for Morgan to show up. I have a hunch that they will have him show up in the last episode and have a second part to season 5 making him a big role. 
pimp.gif

[thread="506654"]Quote:[/thread]
Once again we have people talking about "why didn't they just ..... Blah blah blah". Do you guys even like the show? They just explained what made carol what she is now, what she went through while exiled ,some tidbits of her history, and some potental foreshadowing of future events. But no, they didn't have a full on gun fight/cod war so the episode was boring. :lol:

This logic doesn't make sense. The people who call out this show for giving us 45 minutes of filler an episode were hard core fans when the show first aired. It used to be a GREAT show but it isn't anymore. The decline is real. We don't want gun battles; we just want entertaining moments, for the story to actually move, writing that doesn't play out like a high school kid's fan fiction, great character development, great cinematography, for the story to actually move. The last 3 episodes could have been condensed into 1 episode and that's no exaggeration. We already know what made Carol who she is, they explained it multiple times already. We don't need to blatantly point it out, Like another NT'er said, Subtly is dead on this show. 

Although I agree but the way they pace this show is just exhausting. Those flashbacks literally were minutes long and the rest of it was just them walking around.

By the end of it though, The Walking Dead has got their audience locked in and they can literally make these episodes and not lose anyone. It's what happens when you are one of the most watched shows ever.

My second point. The reason why they are giving us so many fillers is because they want to stretch the show out as long as possible to generate more money. They have the casual mainstream audience on lock although the tide is starting to shift. A lot of the biggest forums/websites like reddit are starting to call the show out on all this BS. Half of the viewers watch is ironically to see just how bad it can get, and that's saying something. 
This is my issue with the show. They're clearly milking this and dragging it out as much as possible. Splitting every season in two so it can cover the whole year for AMC.

It was a great show. That's what pulled all of us in. Once they got such a huge audience it seems like they realized they needed to stretch this out as long as possible, because AMC is going to be in trouble after Mad Men.

I'm also realizing how redundant the storyline is. I don't remember if it was this way in the coniv, but how many times can we meet a group of people with a dark secret?

Last edited:
They got people....

So do we...

:pimp:

I ****in lost it b, I'm sorry but them cops and their guns can't hold a candle to the team, get everyone together, every single one of them, except for Ty are straight savages...use Ty as bait!

Then have Morgan reunite with them at the end :pimp:

Episode was dope, slow but dope...Darryl and Carol can carry the show on their own, really dig what they've done with Carols character, they better not be doin this to kill her off

I wouldn't want to see Maggie go, but it would be insane to have Glenn go absolute Ape **** on a mountain of Walkers, I've never been legit happy to see anyone go, but I'd celebrate if they kill Ty off....absolute waste!

And there's your problem. What filler? The episode revolved around carol and her change as a person NOT them going into the hospital like yall wanted. A meaningless episode of them running to get supplies like they did while at the farm (season 2?) now THATS a filler. This episode had a meaning and did it. Yall are just mad It wasn't about them fighting the cops yet.

Can't front, Rick's threats are just :pimp:

Shane would've been proud.

Dawg, Rick has redeem himself for all the BS since the end of last season, dude takes no prisoners, EVER....I truly feel bad for anyone that's not on his good side...lol

And there's your problem. What filler? The episode revolved around carol and her change as a person NOT them going into the hospital like yall wanted. A meaningless episode of them running to get supplies like they did while at the farm (season 2?) now THATS a filler. This episode had a meaning and did it. Yall are just mad It wasn't about them fighting the cops yet.

Dudes want a mindless zombie fest, this is a drama man...yeah they like to drag **** out, but if YA stop
Wishing for action packed episodes every week and enjoy the development, YA will enjoy the show for what it is, a group of survivors that have evolved into family, a group so diverse in a perfect world they wouldn't even think about coming together, but now each one of them would lay their head on the guillotine for the next, that **** is too dope, that's what I like about the show, how it has evolved and that's pretty much what this episode touched on, how both Carol and Darryl have evolved and become into a better person in some sense through all this tragedy, Carol became courageous and Darryl became a selfless protector, dude was a selfish, redneck kid who only cared for himself and his brother....the show is amazing.

I wouldn't want to see Maggie go, but it would be insane to have Glenn go absolute Ape **** on a mountain of Walkers, I've never been legit happy to see anyone go, but I'd celebrate if they kill Ty off....absolute waste!

At first I thought Tyrese was going to redeem himself in the next episode when they showed the preview of the gang about to out and fight, but I didn't see Tyrese with them and when he hugged the Sasha girl his niece or whatever it looks like she was going to fight while he stayed back at the church :}

Hope I'm wrong, but they way he was hyped before being introduced I thought this dude Tyrese was a beast... he has the size for it but he probably just needs to be pushed.

I agree I like the show still and yes it did have some slow down in Season 2, but I don't expect every episode to be on some Resident Evil type steez :lol:

When they had multiple supply runs during the farm saga I just about list it :lol:

I still enjoyed it because I a huge zombie fan but at some point you gotta ask, "why didn't they get everything they could the first time?" :lol:

At first I thought Tyrese was going to redeem himself in the next episode when they showed the preview of the gang about to out and fight, but I didn't see Tyrese with them and when he hugged the Sasha girl his niece or whatever it looks like she was going to fight while he stayed back at the church :}

Hope I'm wrong, but they way he was hyped before being introduced I thought this dude Tyrese was a beast... he has the size for it but he probably just needs to be pushed.
I agree I like the show still and yes it did have some slow down in Season 2, but I don't expect every episode to be on some Resident Evil type steez :lol:

That's what dudes are begging for, some mindless ***fest, so that then they can complaint about how little depth/development the show has :rofl:

I've come to terms with the idea that this show will always have fans that HATE the show.

Ok episode

Why didn't Chris let Darryl take those two guys out

He could have I think so

By doing so they could have alerted the other people and there is no way they could match those cops just Daryl and Chris Rock kid Joseph.

I don't even think they have enough now the whole group to take on these dudes in that hospital.

The hospital cops have heavy artillery and are well rested from being in that strong hold instead of being always paranoid and on the move scavenging for supplies.

Maybe if they still had the group from DC with them they had a better shot, but right now they're all heading into enemies that are going to treat them like target practice.

Rick is a good shot, but the rest can't take on these dudes with high powered weapon. Daryl has a crossbow, Michone has sword, Tyrese has Stanley carpenter hammers. None of them are can really take on other humans just mindless easy to kill walkers... everyone like Daryl and Michone because they seem badash but now they have to take on people that will fight back.

Who else thought Darryl was about to get Carols yambs when they were on the bunk bed 
laugh.gif

Ok episode

Why didn't Chris let Darryl take those two guys out

He could have I think so
By doing so they could have alerted the other people and there is no way they could match those cops just Daryl and Chris Rock kid Joseph.

I don't even think they have enough now the whole group to take on these dudes in that hospital.

The hospital cops have heavy artillery and are well rested from being in that strong hold instead of being always paranoid and on the move scavenging for supplies.

Maybe if they still had the group from DC with them they had a better shot, but right now they're all heading into enemies that are going to treat them like target practice.

Rick is a good shot, but the rest can't take on these dudes with high powered weapon. Daryl has a crossbow, Michone has sword, Tyrese has Stanley carpenter hammers. None of them are can really take on other humans just mindless easy to kill walkers... everyone like Daryl and Michone because they seem badash but now they have to take on people that will fight back.
Plus as Chris explained Carol coulda used the treatment

She had just fd her shoulder up from that drop off the bridge and then she J runs in the street and gets smacked. 

Stopping them woulda been bad

1. The hospital cops have long range rifles (as seen on the roof top). Run and hope the DONT pick you off mentality

2. Everybody loves Chris is NOT a trained survivor

3. He may not even know how to use a gun (like how he had all the weapons and still couldn't fight off the zombies before carol and Daryl found him.

4. There were zombies everywhere

5. Said carol needed the help. She just got hit by a damn car and already had a broken clavicle

Last edited:
i think daryl was also bottom bunk because the sheets were pink on the bottom, blue up top

typically, blue is a boy color, pink is for girls. so i think carol was jus jokin about the gender reversal

like shes the tough one hiding her emotions and daryl is the female wanting to ask but not pry etc

Last edited:
1. The hospital cops have long range rifles (as seen on the roof top). Run and hope the DONT pick you off mentality

2. Everybody loves Chris is NOT a trained survivor

3. He may not even know how to use a gun (like how he had all the weapons and still couldn't fight off the zombies before carol and Daryl found him.

4. There were zombies everywhere

5. Said carol needed the help. She just got hit by a damn car and already had a broken clavicle

Yeah that's what I'm saying they're walking into this unprepared. I'm curious as to what plan they have because they did surprise me with how they handled the Terminus people in the church.

I also don't think it's smart for them to go back and try to rescue one from the group and end up losing 2-3 others.

i think daryl was also bottom bunk because the sheets were pink on the bottom, blue up top

typically, blue is a boy color, pink is for girls. so i think carol was jus jokin about the gender reversal

like shes the tough one hiding her emotions and daryl is the female wanting to ask but not pry etc

I don't know if anyone noticed but Daryl had dropped a book from his backpack and it was something about sexually abused children so I'm guessing he was abused as a kid or something.

Back
Top Bottom