The Walking Dead - Official Thread

1. The hospital cops have long range rifles (as seen on the roof top). Run and hope the DONT pick you off mentality

2. Everybody loves Chris is NOT a trained survivor

3. He may not even know how to use a gun (like how he had all the weapons and still couldn't fight off the zombies before carol and Daryl found him.

4. There were zombies everywhere

5. Said carol needed the help. She just got hit by a damn car and already had a broken clavicle

Yeah that's what I'm saying they're walking into this unprepared. I'm curious as to what plan they have because they did surprise me with how they handled the Terminus people in the church.

I also don't think it's smart for them to go back and try to rescue one from the group and end up losing 2-3 others.

[

There are other people in the hospital other than the cops who will be happy that the cops are gone. They will replenish their redshirt supply

1. The hospital cops have long range rifles (as seen on the roof top). Run and hope the DONT pick you off mentality

2. Everybody loves Chris is NOT a trained survivor

3. He may not even know how to use a gun (like how he had all the weapons and still couldn't fight off the zombies before carol and Daryl found him.

4. There were zombies everywhere

5. Said carol needed the help. She just got hit by a damn car and already had a broken clavicle

Yeah that's what I'm saying they're walking into this unprepared. I'm curious as to what plan they have because they did surprise me with how they handled the Terminus people in the church.

I also don't think it's smart for them to go back and try to rescue one from the group and end up losing 2-3 others.

[

There are other people in the hospital other than the cops who will be happy that the cops are gone. They will replenish their redshirt supply

I believe all those people are hurt and bed ridden or something.

They are mostly females and they just lay there and get raped I'm assuming from what others posted in here.

I didn't see anyone getting raped and I kind of got lost with the hospital visit but that's what users were implying.

I only really only seen one creeper cop dude though and he was killed off.

So most of those people/patients in the hospital are helpless and can't really do anything.

The group needs better weapons though and if they can take on these cops they maybe can get some high powered weapons.

Who else thought Darryl was about to get Carols yambs when they were on the bunk bed :lol:

For a second

but then

i think daryl was also bottom bunk because the sheets were pink on the bottom, blue up top

typically, blue is a boy color, pink is for girls. so i think carol was jus jokin about the gender reversal

like shes the tough one hiding her emotions and daryl is the female wanting to ask but not pry etc

I think it's because Daryl bats for the other team and that was a hint

i wonder if daryl would still be a fan favorite if he was gay?

or would it not matter at all?

or should it even? 

nerd.gif

edit:

another theory i saw on reddit is that rick may have known dawn preapocalypse? 
nerd.gif

apparently there are pictures from the webisodes they used to do of her, rick and shane? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I believe all those people are hurt and bed ridden or something.

They are mostly females and they just lay there and get raped I'm assuming from what others posted in here.

I didn't see anyone getting raped and I kind of got lost with the hospital visit but that's what users were implying.

I only really only seen one creeper cop dude though and he was killed off.

So most of those people/patients in the hospital are helpless and can't really do anything.

The group needs better weapons though and if they can take on these cops they maybe can get some high powered weapons.

I take it you don't know what Red Shirt means.

A "redshirt" is a stock character in fiction who dies soon after being introduced. The term originates from the original Star Trek (1966–69) television series in which the redshirted security personnel frequently die during episodes.] Redshirt deaths are often used to dramatize the potential peril that the main characters face.

but you're right its honestly not worth risking your good folk for 1 or 2 people but its Carol. His heaviest hitter as of this season. I'd risk losing a Tyrese for a Carol.

Last edited:
I haven't seen this level of complaining since I left the jb threads wow
laugh.gif
I don't consider all criticisms complaining, especially when it's valid.

I enjoy this show but i'm not going to act like it doesn't toe the line in every way possible

there's story development and then there's dragging 3 whole weeks of setup is a bit much

another so-so episode. Again the last 5 minutes is where it happened. Appreciated the Carol flashbacks but damn they could have had a better pace for the other stuff in the episode. I was seriously thinking that this episode was to the point Daryl comes back to the church and tells Rick to set up a plan, but damn they found a way to drag it out and save that for next week. So it's been 3 weeks since we met up with Rick. :wow: Like many have mentioned before they need to learn from GoT on having multiple story lines running simultaneously.

Last edited:
what does fire/smoke represent in this episode?

carol had scenes with fire as she overcame obstacles, and daryl had scenes with fire as he maneuvered through obstacles... or am I reading way to into it? :nerd:

AP ENG 

i think daryl was a burgler who was raised by his brother who were both a part of child molsestation and beatings. 

So Daryl is a bottom? :nerd:

Expect this half season to end with Daryl showing up at the church to young Chris.

Then they'll have to go fight the people at the hospital to get Carol and Beth. Basically another Mayor situation :smh:
And is young Chris becomes a regular, expect Tyrese to die cause you know they cant have too many black people on the show at once :lol:

Last edited:
^yeah Yvette Nicole Brown and CM Punk are always great together on Talking Dead.   She was serious with her notebook too

I don't consider all criticisms complaining, especially when it's valid.
I enjoy this show but i'm not going to act like it doesn't toe the line in every way possible
there's story development and then there's dragging 3 whole weeks of setup is a bit much

Exactly. Everything is open up for criticism and especially things that are top rated. And I am not even talking about every episode needs to be guns blazing. I just want to see good episodes period. I wouldn't call this a filler episode per say but seeing how this is an hour show, I feel like it could have been compressed down a little. You can't say we are being absurd by saying that when so many people are seeing the same thing.

Ok, I get it now. Remember the time Daryl came out of the woods and Michonne was on duty and he said "come on out"? That is Chris right there who will be coming out.

Next episode is going to be crazy.

Back
Top Bottom