The Walking Dead - Official Thread

The writers can't stick to their own rules

Is everybody not infected now?

Can you not wear walker guts to move through herds?

Tara didn't have fever but everyone else did. They're going to drag out her death like Carl's

Amputation doesn't work if it's not a bite?

AMC really trying to get people to watch that new show :rofl:

Thought this was a 2 hour episode :smh:

Tara didn't have fever but everyone else did. They're going to drag out her death like Carl's

the guts are going into their blood stream. It’s like a bite pretty much what the saviors are doing with their weapons. Tara was shot with Dwight’s arrow. He never doused it in walker blood. He shot her in the arm to save her from simon

seeing a bunch of comments on Tara... so yall didnt put together that the reason dwight shot her was cuz he didnt have infected arrows? he did it so she wouldnt get hit by Simon who wouldve DEFINITELY killed her. amputation doesnt work if its not a bite cuz u cant amputate your blood stream. everyone is infected but getting bit gives u that fever which kills u... once u die you turn. theyve explained this. having guts covering you isnt the same as having walker blood mix with your own which is what the saviors are doing by covering their weapons in it.

edit: oops. saw buschfans comment after i wrote this lol.

Dk what's going on in the show, but Kirkman himself has said direct bloodstream contact with zombie gore leads to outbreak

Did the kid not know that he can short through the gate without opening it :smh:
Said the same damn thing. He actually started out that way and had the nozzle poking thru the gate.

That's literally the writers thinking so little of our intelligence and using the kid as a silly means of allowing the Saviors to escape.

Again, where dude get the key from? I'm sure Maggie would have kept something like that tucked away tight.

It's understandable to be mad at what that kid did. It's so cheap how they are trying to play us an an audience just to stretch out the story. From his initial actions the kid wanted to shoot someone, why he kept talking...idk. I was hoping he would just shoot Gregory :lol:.

I like to check this thread on Monday mornings just to see what frustrating thing the writers did to the viewers this week and they never fail.:smh:

When's the season finale anyway?

Another thing that irked me. The savior were all bunched up when Simon told a group to sneak around the back or w.e and Maggie's people didn't shoot. They waited until they split up and Simon was right in front of the mansion before they started shooting again.

Another thing that irked me. The savior were all bunched up when Simon told a group to sneak around the back or w.e and Maggie's people didn't shoot. They waited until they split up and Simon was right in front of the mansion before they started shooting again.

no reason every single one of them Saviors shouldn't have been lit up, how three saviors in the back of the group get hit and not Simon or anyone with speaking lines.

I've accepted what this show is, expectations are low and disbelief is suspended. Until they overhaul the writing staff completely and get fresh blood with legit writing credentials we're gonna get the same ridiculous plot holes.

I mean, we all get it at this point, it's a show just to entertain us, but I mean.......machine gun "war". Lights go out, shooting stops.....2, 3, 4 seconds, oh, alright, we can all just walk out from behind shelter now, as an entire group of 50+, all bunched together, ANNNNNNNND, the shooting starts again, and none of the front line gets dead. :lol: :rofl:

25 plus machine guns, from all sides, Rick has a small crew behind them, still no one important goes down.

But the saviors dipped their arrows in some blood, so of course that will cause havoc and kill more of Maggie's group than saviors. :lol:

I mean, it's dumb, but Game of Thrones has guys stand in front of charging armies and still walk out from that, it is what it is. You could tighten up the logic a little at least and TRY to make it less ridiculous. You add the kid having the key from nowhere, and stupidly opening the gate instead of shooting thru the fence to boot, all just to show us there is one decent savior who wants to join Maggie's crew. There's better ways to do that.

Still, I enjoyed the episode, it's def better than some mid filler eps back in season 5-6-7 where they'd follow Morgan walking for 45 minutes. :lol:

Not a bad episode so far. I've been catching up on Fear The Walking Dead also, which is good from where I left off in season 2

Innocents? Those N's went to attack them, they aren't giving anyone a pass anymore.

Even Negan said himself that he doesn't die. :lol:

Those guys were left for dead by Neegan's crew. The blonde dude flat out switched sides and told Rick the others would too. They listened to Rick, freed Rick, then saved Rick.

Then Rick killed them.

They were going to go back to Hilltop and join Maggie's side. Then Rick happened.

Those guys were left for dead by Neegan's crew. The blonde dude flat out switched sides and told Rick the others would too. They listened to Rick, freed Rick, then saved Rick.

Then Rick killed them.

They were going to go back to Hilltop and join Maggie's side. Then Rick happened.
Rick isn't taking any chances, you see how skeptical he was about the new doctor that Carl saved. He's lost his way and doesn't believe in humanity anymore, I don't blame him.

Then Rick killed them.

Saved Rick twice. Dude with the blue shirt also helped him when he had a walker on him.

Scumbag Rick :smh:

Grimey on all counts what he and Morgan did, they should have just offed the dude with the long hair and saved the rest they looked like they were going to join them.

When will people learn you have power in numbers :smh:

Seems like Negan is more "good" than Rick is now.

I also thought that it was the girl that Dwight double crossed that Negan picked up but in previews for next week you see that Dwight is back in the swing of things with Negan it seems so as someone said it does seem like Gregory might be the better guess.

Wonder what's going to happen with Simon and Negan now... hope Simon bosses up and makes moves.

Also, looks like they're going to go back to Aaron and that girl tribe from a few weeks ago that they left off on.

That Aaron and that all female tribe always ruin it for me, they are dead end story lines that can't carry a show. Looks like Simon is trying to gather all the like minded people together to turn on Negan or go a different route. More than likely Lucille is gonna get some Simon skull action I bet

Back
Top Bottom