The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Not taking it personal. No one is stopping y’all from watching. Let people who enjoy the show actually talk

Now we got Great Value Sally Jessie Raphael...what's next?

I have no clue what to make of that scene or those people. Good to see Simon turning on Negan and leaving him for dead but something tells me he ain’t gonna make it out of this season alive for this

Overall good episode. It’s been long overdue we saw some cracks in the saviors leadership. The Rick and Negan scenes were well acted but knowing that neither were really gonna be harmed kinda took some steam out of it

The book of info is good stuff.

Rick wasting every bullet into a car was not. :lol:

Rick lighting a wood bat on fire (and it will be just fine) was not. :lol:

Rick having 49 chances to finish Neegan and still failing is not.

God damn already. :lol:

Mustache told iron face we just fall back, forget all about Hilltop.........then tells everyone else "we're goin to finish this." :wow:

I skipped the last two episodes, and it didnt seem like I missed much seeing the progression of today's episode... but it was pretty good though. Continuity is something this show struggles with, and its a good thing Neagen wore his bullet/fire-proof leather jacket, t-shirt, and jeans that day >D

Last edited:
I don't get why he did that....because he assumed neegan is dead?

Simon has been trying to take over the saviors for a minute now. He doesnt agree with how "soft" neegan is. So from the onset of the episode he made sure he was alone with dwight to see if dwight was unhappy with their direction and try to get dwight on his side. Once Rick hit Neegans car, you can actually see Simon look in his side mirror and crack a grin. Hes happy cuz he thinks Neegan is about to get taken out.

Then he doesnt want to look for Neegan because just in case he IS alive, it would take a while for him to catch up on foot. So as of now, he can be the defacto leader... which is why he played Dwight. He had dwight thinking they should "move on" by leaving those communities alone. He did that to get Dwight on board and to agree to NOT searching for neegan. But then when they got to the group, he flipped it saying they should "move on" by killing everyone in all of the communities. So Dwight realizes he got played into not looking for Neegan.

Is it me or has the budget seemed like it went down over the past couple of seasons?

Now we got Great Value Sally Jessie Raphael...what's next?

Her jaw, or lack of one was really distracting to me. It reminded me of Robin Williams in Mrs Doubtfire.

Back
Top Bottom