The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I thought the episode was flames can't wait for next week.

I don't know though I think the garbage lady is taking Negan to go barter/trade with the hilltop/Rick's crew and then they will in turn keep him as hostage/prisoner/alive because they still want to do the right thing like Michonne speaking up for this new lady.

Ednis the little girl looks like she ran out of damns to give and ready to go all out and kill whoever, whenever.

Imagine Negan teams up with Ricks group against the mustache Simon.

Also, I'm seeing Morgan in previews to FTWD so not sure how that's going to work. I haven't seen any episodes of FTWD so will binge watch that now since you guys say it's better.

I know it's silly to talk about realism in a show about zombies but if that situation really did happen, being goody two shoes like Rick, Maggie etc would get you murked. You'd have to be a no dambs giving savage to survive.

How is there a group that has had no interactions with anyone but has also been watching everyone?

Saviors hit up everyone for food, medical supplies, and weapons but this group who's living somewhere around them has gone unnoticed this whole time

Maybe I missed where they mentioned their location. Show didn't have my full attention during the meeting scene.

It would make sense if they were part of the Oceanside group since they're in hiding.

I guess they will never address what happened to Dr. Dreads (Heath). Dude got the Judy Winslow from Family Matters treatment :smh: :lol:

How is there a group that has had no interactions with anyone but has also been watching everyone?

Saviors hit up everyone for food, medical supplies, and weapons but this group who's living somewhere around them has gone unnoticed this whole time

Maybe I missed where they mentioned their location. Show didn't have my full attention during the meeting scene.

It would make sense if they were part of the Oceanside group since they're in hiding.

I guess they will never address what happened to Dr. Dreads (Heath). Dude got the Judy Winslow from Family Matters treatment :smh: :lol:

nobody cares about heath. he didnt add anything to the show anyway besides "hey isnt that the dr dre actor?" and i saw some theories on twitter.... i wont spoil it in case u dont read the comics.. BUT if the theory is true, and i have to admit there is a STRONG resemblance to the character people are saying she is, then the walking dead is about to go full heel and skip damn near 2 arcs in the comicbook. if this lady is who she resembles in the comic, theyre about to skip damn near 75 chapters in the book and skip all the way to the current storyline. not only that, but it would mean they want the show and the comics to be completely separate from each other. this isnt hard to believe when u see how they killed carl.

I'm re-watching the episode and I would have shot great value Sally Jessie Raphael with no hesitation

nobody cares about heath. he didnt add anything to the show anyway besides "hey isnt that the dr dre actor?" and i saw some theories on twitter.... i wont spoil it in case u dont read the comics.. BUT if the theory is true, and i have to admit there is a STRONG resemblance to the character people are saying she is, then the walking dead is about to go full heel and skip damn near 2 arcs in the comicbook. if this lady is who she resembles in the comic, theyre about to skip damn near 75 chapters in the book and skip all the way to the current storyline. not only that, but it would mean they want the show and the comics to be completely separate from each other. this isnt hard to believe when u see how they killed carl.
if they skip the whispers it would be up there with one of the dumbest things they ever done

How can they shoot lights shining at them 100 feet away and can't shoot neegan lol

Shhh, it's not supposed to make sense anymore. I look at the gunfights now like G.I. Joe shooting at Cobra :lol:

I saw that look Maggie gave Rick when he said he could have killed Negan :lol:

Stupid kid. See the comic never has that kind of dumb stuff. That’s just dumb. Been a darn good episode till that moment

Wow. The writing on this show has become so predictable and lazy. So damn frustrating.

Of course they allow this lil' snot nosed kid to be the plot device that allows the Saviors to escape. He also just happens to magically have the key, or did I miss that earlier in the episode.

It took Carl hours and hours to turn yet it took the doctor woman 10-15 minutes? Ridiculous.

It took Carl hours and hours to turn yet it took the doctor woman 10-15 minutes? Ridiculous.

Carl wasn’t really gushing blood like she was to be fair, but the show has had varying times of how quick the infections spreads since the very first season. You turn fastest when you die immediately from your wound that has been consistent. Think of how quick Shane turned once he was killed, it was less than a minute

It depends. Remember Jenner said they heard cases that it took as little as 3 minutes to I think over 8hrs.

this gotta be a different strain cause in season one they were covering their faces and blending in :lol:
henry not really about that life. he could've shot up the pen but was too shook

Back
Top Bottom