The Walking Dead - Official Thread

SMH @ bringing morgan to FTWD. They don't need him walking around with his broomstick. They should just cancel these shows.

do we know if daniel is going to be a regular on s4?

no idea. they trying to set it up like something big happens and it looks like the entire squad at this baseball stadium gets wrecked except for who we see here. i dont understand the episode from last night tho. so you telling me like 8 people roll up in busses and trailers, plop some chairs down at your front door... tell you to give them everything or theyll wait you out and then take your stuff, and instead of just lighting all 8 of em up with the 27 machine guns you have or whatever he said.... you agree to play their waiting game? HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!? if i was madison as soon as he revealed the little girl was a plant, im killing him on the spot and giving the order 86 to wreck their entire group right now. word to star wars.

Saw dude and was like “no way” lol. Shook my hand and told me it was nice to meet. Short dude, very pleasant.

6006E07A-9E70-45F8-B23A-CC5041A2E0CE.jpeg

Yea, buckhead. Met Mark Ruffalo (The Hulk) a few months ago when they were filming here.

im moving somewhere in the atlanta area next year God willing. im a music producer and my wife is a lawyer so the opportunity and housing cost are so much higher than here in florida. but thats wild man. very dope

jayhood23 jayhood23

:pimp: dope pic

I saw Daryl at Terminal 5 at JFK we both were in the bathroom and I saw him, but didn't think it was him and we were both heading to the bathroom. I was walking up to my stall and he just finished with his and he turned and raised his eyebrows and kept it moving. I'm tall but Daryl was kind of short. Didn't want to stop dude or ask for a pic or auto especially because we're in the bathroom :lol:

This was around the time when they first met Negan and he had the group lined up in a circle, but left us hanging with the cliffhangar... that summer.

And the jay hood name :pimp:

Hoping you're a D-Block fan :nerd:

jayhood23 jayhood23

I saw Daryl at Terminal 5 at JFK we both were in the bathroom and I saw him, but didn't think it was him and we were both heading to the bathroom. I was walking up to my stall and he just finished with his and he turned and raised his eyebrows and kept it moving. I'm tall but Daryl was kind of short. Didn't want to stop dude or ask for a pic or auto especially because we're in the bathroom :lol:

This was around the time when they first met Negan and he had the group lined up in a circle, but left us hanging with the cliffhangar... that summer.

Yea some of those celeb types can be kinda weird. Not a D block fan though lol, a homie in middle school always called me that

jayhood23 jayhood23

reedus is a legit star now too lol. dude appearing in video games as himself lol. they need to either clean up his character or get him up outta here now though. makes no sense they have him being so uncharacteristically stupid lately

I'm not sure what they're doin to the TL, but yeah, I didn't get why they didn't just clear out the bus gang. That little girl gave them their whole inventory count? :lol:

You HAVE to use it at that point then.

Just binged the whole season the past three days. One of the best in a while. Man, I started liking negan more this season and started to dislike rick. I think it was a weak way to kill off Carl, the kids been fighting walkers for how long now? Then gets killed by like 3

:wow:

Bold, bold, BOLD move they just made. Iono if the show survives much longer makin moves like that.

Still strange this backwards/forwards TL stuff they doin.

Supposedly Frank Dillane has wanted out for a while now. If that's the case I don't know why they didn't just have it so he died in the dam explosion. I think it would have played better than getting shot by some stupid kid who we have barely seen.

Back
Top Bottom