The Walking Dead - Official Thread

:wow:

Bold, bold, BOLD move they just made. Iono if the show survives much longer makin moves like that.

Still strange this backwards/forwards TL stuff they doin.

FTWD gonna kill off its best character?!?!

Well ok then :lol:

yall liked his character? dude has been trash ever since he was in mexico trying to understand how dead people think. it is pretty trash to have him die from a child though. like... cmon. really? and yall be wilin with these spoilers left and right for anyone who hasn't watched the latest episode.

So I stopped watching TWD, but caught up with FTWD last night (had to watch half of season 2 and 3). Man, blows TWD out of the water.

You see that’s why I fuxx with this show and why it’s better than the OG.

Anyone can die and get got at any second. Ain’t no long speeches at the beginning of the episodes or drawn out dedicated episodes for whose going to die next. Nick got caught slippin and lil girl ran up with the heater and popped him.

But I feel he should’ve went out with the Dam, as a act of sacrifice. Would of been better imo

The new group just waits for you to lose all resources so you have to join them?

Not really sure why the Stadium group didn't want to join them at first

Is it because they will move in the stadium?

The new group just waits for you to lose all resources so you have to join them?

Not really sure why the Stadium group didn't want to join them at first

Is it because they will move in the stadium?

No, it's not so you join them, they wait you out, then take what they want (and you die) At least that's how he framed it, you can give us all your stuff, or we'll wait, and you'll still give us all your stuff. I don't know why Madison doesn't just sneak them in their sleep and call it good.

No, it's not so you join them, they wait you out, then take what they want (and you die) At least that's how he framed it, you can give us all your stuff, or we'll wait, and you'll still give us all your stuff. I don't know why Madison doesn't just sneak them in their sleep and call it good.

i missed the last ep but this is what ive felt the whole time. its like a squad of 10 people literally sitting in lawn chairs reading magazines. run up with that blatt blatt scoopdity doop, poop at dusk and end all this foolishness. madison willing to let the whole community die over the honor system?

This exactly. It's why the group is called The Vultures.

Totally agree on the blatt blatt plan. A few AK47s up on the high walls and you could easily end that whole group of "vultures".
Has Madison not learned anything.
I do feel like this show is more free to twist and turn than TWD is.

if The show keeps up like this I’m done with it. How are you gonna just let them camp outside your walls and have to drive thru them every time you go outside. As soon as the little girl was found to be a mole, put one in the back of her head. Madison and Nick run into them outside and nothing happens. If they don’t want to kill then at least snatch your walkie talkie back

Dorie might be one of my new favs. I feel like we’ve seen so many try and be a “good person” and he’s easily the most authentic IMO

Dorie might be one of my new favs. I feel like we’ve seen so many try and be a “good person” and he’s easily the most authentic IMO
agreed. I hope Laura isn’t actually dead and they can be together. But it is the walking dead. I just hope he stays the same and not go off the deep end

loved the ending. alicia aint playing games :pimp:
how is Al holding a camera and not in the truck ready to spray :lol:

Back
Top Bottom