The Walking Dead - Official Thread

AMC releases TWD S9 promo image ahead of SDCC:
img_3530-jpg.2142726

DC time jump official. Chopper storyline revisted. Wonder how they'll address Negan situation.

Attachments

• IMG_3530.JPG
    IMG_3530.JPG
    943.7 KB · Views: 859
Last edited:
I still think the show runners saying Rick is gone next season is a pump fake to get people to tune in. He might "leave" midseason and return by the end of it.

Chris Hardwick to Return as ‘Talking Dead’ Host Following Investigation

Chris Hardwick will return as host of AMC’s “Talking Dead” series following an investigation into allegations that he was abusive to former girlfriend Chloe Dykstra.

Hardwick will return as host of “The Walking Dead” and “Fear the Walking Dead” aftershow as of Aug. 12 for the “Fear the Walking Dead” midseason premiere. He was suspended from the role by AMC last month after Dykstra penned an essay accusing Hardwick of being emotionally and sexually abusive during their relationship.

“Following a comprehensive assessment by AMC, working with Ivy Kagan Bierman of the firm Loeb & Loeb, who has considerable experience in this area, Chris Hardwick will return to AMC as the host of ‘Talking Dead’ and ‘Talking with Chris Hardwick.’ We take these matters very seriously and given the information available to us after a very careful review, including interviews with numerous individuals, we believe returning Chris to work is the appropriate step,” AMC said in a statement.

AMC has still not set a date for the return of “Talking with Chris Hardwick,” the season premiere of which was pulled from the network’s schedule following Dykstra’s accusations.

AMC tapped Yvette Nicole Brown to sub for Hardwick as the interim host of “Talking Dead” amid the initial uproar over Dykstra’s claims. Brown, a frequent and popular guest on “Talking Dead,” will remain the host of the Aug. 5 “Walking Dead” Season 9 preview special. Hardwick will be at the helm of “Talking Dead” following the midseason premiere, with Brown now set to appear on that show as a guest.

Last week, Brown served as the moderator for the San Diego Comic-Con panels for both “The Walking Dead” and “Fear the Walking Dead,” a role Hardwick has held for years.

“Talking Dead” has become a mainstay on the network and frequently ranks as one of the top-rated cable shows of the week. The show debuted during the second season of “The Walking Dead” in 2011 and began after airing “Fear the Walking Dead” as well in 2016 during that show’s second season.

Chris Hardwick to Return as ‘Talking Dead’ Host Following Investigation

Chris Hardwick will return as host of AMC’s “Talking Dead” series following an investigation into allegations that he was abusive to former girlfriend Chloe Dykstra.

Hardwick will return as host of “The Walking Dead” and “Fear the Walking Dead” aftershow as of Aug. 12 for the “Fear the Walking Dead” midseason premiere. He was suspended from the role by AMC last month after Dykstra penned an essay accusing Hardwick of being emotionally and sexually abusive during their relationship.

“Following a comprehensive assessment by AMC, working with Ivy Kagan Bierman of the firm Loeb & Loeb, who has considerable experience in this area, Chris Hardwick will return to AMC as the host of ‘Talking Dead’ and ‘Talking with Chris Hardwick.’ We take these matters very seriously and given the information available to us after a very careful review, including interviews with numerous individuals, we believe returning Chris to work is the appropriate step,” AMC said in a statement.

AMC has still not set a date for the return of “Talking with Chris Hardwick,” the season premiere of which was pulled from the network’s schedule following Dykstra’s accusations.

AMC tapped Yvette Nicole Brown to sub for Hardwick as the interim host of “Talking Dead” amid the initial uproar over Dykstra’s claims. Brown, a frequent and popular guest on “Talking Dead,” will remain the host of the Aug. 5 “Walking Dead” Season 9 preview special. Hardwick will be at the helm of “Talking Dead” following the midseason premiere, with Brown now set to appear on that show as a guest.

Last week, Brown served as the moderator for the San Diego Comic-Con panels for both “The Walking Dead” and “Fear the Walking Dead,” a role Hardwick has held for years.

“Talking Dead” has become a mainstay on the network and frequently ranks as one of the top-rated cable shows of the week. The show debuted during the second season of “The Walking Dead” in 2011 and began after airing “Fear the Walking Dead” as well in 2016 during that show’s second season.

i dont like them putting him back in the seat. 1. stand by your decisions. 2. word on the streets is yvette rocked the comic-con panel. 3. hardwick is terrible. he has super dry "im awkward and quirky so that makes everything i say funny" humor.

Yvette did a great job but she already said she wouldn’t do talking dead. Plus if they did investigate and found that Hardwick did nothing wrong why keep punishing him?

Last edited:
Pretty sure that Fear the Walking Dead has killed its audience. :lol:

I truly have no idea who or what we are following anymore. Or why we would care. I'm still checkin in, I'm lookin for cool connections, but I'm not seein them, yet.

Yvette did a great job but she already said she wouldn’t do talking dead. Plus if they did investigate and found that Hardwick did nothing wrong why keep punishing him?

An executive producer and 25 other employees quit talking dead because hardwick was brought back. I dunno why if amc’s investigation found him to be innocent. chloe dykstra refused to participate in the investigation but said she has evidence in case she has to prove the accusations legally. What? Seems like she’s just a bitter ex who wanted to kill his career but not press any charges against him.

An executive producer and 25 other employees quit talking dead because hardwick was brought back. I dunno why if amc’s investigation found him to be innocent. chloe dykstra refused to participate in the investigation but said she has evidence in case she has to prove the accusations legally. What? Seems like she’s just a bitter ex who wanted to kill his career but not press any charges against him.
Why would she participate in an investigation from a network? Its not like she was pressing charges in the first place.

To prove she’s not a liar. If her goal was to get him off tv then she didn’t do a good job.

Doing it publicly caused a lot of things to happen. With her keeping quiet now, it’s still not clear who’s telling the truth. she didn’t have to name him since everyone assumed it was him right away and he ended up getting taken off his shows.

Doing it publicly caused a lot of things to happen. With her keeping quiet now, it’s still not clear who’s telling the truth. she didn’t have to name him since everyone assumed it was him right away and he ended up getting taken off his shows.

imma just go ahead and say it... you seem very adamant to defend him. you leaning real hard in his direction for no good reason which kinda suggests some things about you

Suggests what about me? Read what I post in a bunch of other threads. Someone makes a public accusation about someone and that person is seen as guilty already. Accuser doesn’t want to talk to the amc investigators or just post what evidence she has. Usually the people accused get trashed by everyone but in this case he’s gotten a lot of support.

Suggests what about me? Read what I post in a bunch of other threads. Someone makes a public accusation about someone and that person is seen as guilty already. Accuser doesn’t want to talk to the amc investigators or just post what evidence she has. Usually the people accused get trashed by everyone but in this case he’s gotten a lot of support.

im not going to follow you around NT to verify whether youre overzealous to jump to a suspected abusers defense lol. and even though im not a person to automatically take an accusers word as gold, im not gonna jump to someones defense either. youre implying that she needs to prove shes not a liar shows youve taken a side. and frankly, she dont owe **** to an investigation by his employer. cuz thats what it is.

imagine you tell people that your ex was abusing you for years... his employer launches an investigation on him and demands you cooperate with THEM? lol please. i dont owe yall **** cuz you dont cut me a check. go talk to your lapdog.

Back
Top Bottom