The Walking Dead - Official Thread

im curious to how they going to kill of rick and maggie

giphy.gif

im not going to follow you around NT to verify whether youre overzealous to jump to a suspected abusers defense lol. and even though im not a person to automatically take an accusers word as gold, im not gonna jump to someones defense either. youre implying that she needs to prove shes not a liar shows youve taken a side. and frankly, she dont owe **** to an investigation by his employer. cuz thats what it is.

imagine you tell people that your ex was abusing you for years... his employer launches an investigation on him and demands you cooperate with THEM? lol please. i dont owe yall **** cuz you dont cut me a check. go talk to your lapdog.

I’m not on either side. I’ve just been saying if someone makes a serious statement like that then you would expect them to show proof. amc didn’t find anything to back her claims but that doesn’t clear him all the way since they spoke to him and not her.

What do you mean end the show. Where has it been said that they are ending the show?

thats been the rumor going around ever since rick announced he was out and maggie contract up in the air. who is left to run the show? unless they go completely off the rails and stop following the comics in their entirety theyre belly up. no rick, no carl, hopefully maggie. who runs the show? daryl and carol? the new middle eastern doctor kid? negan?

thats been the rumor going around ever since rick announced he was out and maggie contract up in the air. who is left to run the show? unless they go completely off the rails and stop following the comics in their entirety theyre belly up. no rick, no carl, hopefully maggie. who runs the show? daryl and carol? the new middle eastern doctor kid? negan?
Did you not see the part where Norman got a huge raise to stay on and be the lead man. For a show like this they would’ve announced that it’s the final season to drive ratings and go out with a bang

Did you not see the part where Norman got a huge raise to stay on and be the lead man. For a show like this they would’ve announced that it’s the final season to drive ratings and go out with a bang
hell nah i didnt see that. reedus as the lead? NAH IM GOOD.

Fear the Walking Dead has killed its fanbase, no? There's zero posting going on, and I'm still watching, but I have zero idea what the point is anymore.

Fear the Walking Dead has killed its fanbase, no? There's zero posting going on, and I'm still watching, but I have zero idea what the point is anymore.
im catching up as of this weekend, think im 1 or 2 episodes behind now. and yea.... literally everyone that matters has died pretty much. the daughter alicia is SOOOOOOOO annoying. the little girl is much more tolerable and convincing as an actress tbh. but i dunno what theyre smoking. its almost like theyre trying to kill off everyone on the show to loop it back into the walking dead :nerd:

Deaths literally mean nothing on Fear. It started when they killed the dad in that helicopter at the start of season 2...........
So random and meaningless. And just continued on...........show is weird man.

Another decade?!
smh when these companies find that something works.... they do it to DEATH. they want to keep this declining franchise going for 10 years but are currently losing their main character and killed off the youngest actor who actually couldve sustained working on 1 show for 10 years.... genius. their greed to stretch this show is probably why the writing has declined so much

Another decade?!

smh when these companies find that something works.... they do it to DEATH. they want to keep this declining franchise going for 10 years but are currently losing their main character and killed off the youngest actor who actually couldve sustained working on 1 show for 10 years.... genius. their greed to stretch this show is probably why the writing has declined so much

This joint is a horror/survival soap opera at this point. Would've been a great show had it ran for about 5-6 seasons with a tighter storyline and some type of endgame.

This joint is a horror/survival soap opera at this point. Would've been a great show had it ran for about 5-6 seasons with a tighter storyline and some type of endgame.

im sure in time itll completely go for the money and turn completely episodal. and every few episodes progress the actual story a bit. even in fear the walking dead, im all caught up besides last nights episode... and i realized they literally pulled the same thing from the walking dead. a random event makes everyone get split up and they spend multiple episodes trying to find each other. and every episode is from a different pairs perspective. and its the most boring, worst stretch of tv in a long time. it didnt work in twd when we watched them walk through forest for 8 episodes. its not working in ftwd right now. super trash.

tekthemaestro tekthemaestro Stop watching this trash my bro. It's clearly not entertaining you and AMC will continue churning out content as long as there's viewership.

It's like those horrid daytime soap operas that been running for decades with multiple cats playing the same character over the year.

tekthemaestro tekthemaestro Stop watching this trash my bro. It's clearly not entertaining you and AMC will continue churning out content as long as there's viewership.

It's like those horrid daytime soap operas that been running for decades with multiple cats playing the same character over the year.

no lie... my girl tried to get me to watch a soap opera with her for awhile. i was laughing the whole time. **** was comedy. so and so dies... OH NO HES ALIVE!? dies again. secret twin comes from out of state to bury him. twin takes his place to continue on. lmaoooooooo

and i keep watching the walking dead because it was so good for a time, i hold out hope itll get back. fear the walking dead imo is actually the better show but this past season has been a struggle. iirc this past season was also run by the walking dead show runners too. hmm

I’m just upset we still don’t know caused the outbreak in the first place.

kirkman said he would never reveal it even in the comics. but then again he also said there would never be a crossover.

Back
Top Bottom