The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Yeah I honestly think the whispers are after Rick which makes me mad because he gives one of the best speeches in the comic about silencing the whispers with Negan smiling. Smh

I don't watch Fear The Walking Dead but my guess is they're just going to combine both shows?
i dont think so honestly. they killed the main characters over there also. combining them would essentially just bring morgan back. and if so, why make him leave at all? bottom line, twd pulled the biggest goof in tv history that i can remember by killing carl. and this show is heading towards a crash.

as for last nights episode:
the fact that this trash lady is still on some shady stuff AFTER being accepted into a group makes no sense. she trades people for resources.... but, has those resources and a house and everything with rick. makes 0 sense. in this day and age rick decides to try having ANOTHER baby? the saviors are so scared of being hunted down 1 by 1... that they want to go up against ricks group unarmed instead? WHAT? maggie is so mad about glenns death that shes willing to undercut rick at every turn. and the oceanside group is ruining the building of trade routes for all 4 communities so they can get revenge on a couple of people? theyre THAT stupid? the saviors are the only ones working on the bridge thanks to maggie. so if u spook the saviors and they all quit working on the bridge (like they just did) then nobody gets to trade? and thats worth the 4 people yall killed?

im tired of unprecedented stupidity in this show tbh. im watching just to see how they possibly write themselves out of this hole they dug themselves into

Yeah I honestly think the whispers are after Rick which makes me mad because he gives one of the best speeches in the comic about silencing the whispers with Negan smiling. Smh
It’s going to be Daryl delivering that speech.

“We got silence the whispers Dog”

“When your on your own and all by yourself it is stupid to whisper dog”

“Let’s hear them whisper with a bow in their mouth dog”

if Daryl delivers that speech :lol:

I think they're grooming Aaron to be a leader once Maggie and Rick leave, he has the look Rick currently has in the comic

Maybe Rick goes missing and doesn't die. Helicopter people snatched him aND come back later saying he's dead. You know TWD has to drag a death for a few episodes. Hard to see them do a quickie for RG.

Alright.... so for the past few months I wanted to start watching the walking dead
Kept passing it up

So 2 nights ago, while watching some episodes of the office over again
I started watching the walking dead first episode......

Next thing I know it’s 630am and I’m still watching, up to end of season 3 right now, it’s my new favorite tv show

Been missing out lmao

Alright.... so for the past few months I wanted to start watching the walking dead
Kept passing it up

Next thing I know it’s 630am and I’m still watching, up to end of season 3 right now, it’s my new favorite tv show

Been missing out lmao
Maybe. Keep watching and you'll notice how repetitive and bad the writing gets.

Yeah my cousin did tell me that after season 3 the show is boring

I made it to the end of season 5 then quit. I'm more into science fiction and they talk briefly about the outbreak with the (mad) scientist in season 1 but then completely shelve any type of backstory in future seasons.

Kept passing it up

Been missing out lmao

To me the first two season were really good

I still watch but it gets really boring at one point

Like legit 10 filter episodes in a row :lol:

I think Rick gets sick and that's the way he goes out

He was getting checked in the previous episode

Kept passing it up

Been missing out lmao

Sweet summer child...

Shockingly the writing/pacing in this season so far is noticeably better. In years past the mystery of who was taking the Savriors would have gone on for an entire season, they finished that up in 2 episodes and it actually made narrative sense given the Oceansiders history. Stuff like that is what this show lacked for 3 seasons in a row. Might be too little too late to convince old fans who stopped watching but maybe there's some hope for the story going forward after Rick is gone

I personally think he's gonna die sacrificing himself for the group somehow, probably washed away by the water when that bridge gives out

Kept passing it up

Been missing out lmao
enjoy the seasons. Yes some shows are not good but it’s not what most say on here where it’s bad tv. Every show has its stuff that people question. The walking dead is not immune to it. Just enjoy it with a clear mind. But like most season 9 is a step up from season 7 and 8.

Well.........not sure this is the right way to go, but seein his final episode looks interesting.

Wonder what the reprecussions will be.

They’re leaning HARD on the pilot episode callbacks for Ricks demise, writers kinda took the easy way out to me. Maybe they’ll convince me next episode and with how the rest of the characters respond to it.

Rather see Rick go out like a G than that goofy ****. He flips over and lands on a steel rod with two herds closing in on him. That’s Season 1 Rick before he met Glenn. FOH B.

This season hasn't been bad, noticable improvement but next week they better not punk out. None of that open ended mess

The episode was good. Should of left out Jadis and Gabriel. Not the biggest fan of Rick going out like that but see how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom